Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when her fans insult her 🤣🤣🤣
“She’s like 30” I would’ve loveeeeeed to be a fly on the wall when she read that 😂😂😂😂 “babyyyyy 🥺 someone on tikkytokky said I look 30 but I’m only 25 🥺🥺” “awwww kitty, they just meant it because you’re 6f.. I mean 5ft 11, do you want another dog to cheer you up? We can even have salmonella for lunch xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“She’s like 30” I would’ve loveeeeeed to be a fly on the wall when she read that 😂😂😂😂 “babyyyyy 🥺 someone on tikkytokky said I look 30 but I’m only 25 🥺🥺” “awwww kitty, they just meant it because you’re 6f.. I mean 5ft 11”
😂 i still can’t believe ‘hard man’s’ nickname for her is ‘kitty bojangles’ I would die 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
😂 i still can’t believe ‘hard man’s’ nickname for her is ‘kitty bojangles’ I would die 💀
It’s quite ironic for me, the horse girl of my high school was called Katie and used to kick off big time if people didn’t call her Kitty 😂😂

Edited to add: I’ve mentioned Katie’s name because at least it sounds like Kitty unlike Eden, where tf has kitty bojangles come from? What does that even mean 😩😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If someone called me kitty bojangles my 🐱 would literally stitch itself together

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kitty 💀 I'm deceased. But kitty bojangles 😭😭
The elf costume, the boosters, the cringe is all too much.
Can you imagine their sex life, Lloyd on a chain and eden going 'am I pretty'
'yes, I know I'm gorgeous but how stunning am I'
'tell me how great I am' 😈
While Eden is probably just eye bleeping herself in the mirror behind little Lloyd bowing down to her.

sorry guys 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
While Eden is probably just eye bleeping herself in the mirror behind little Lloyd bowing down to her.

I'm sorry guys 🤣🤣
Lloyd on a chain and Eden going “am I pretty” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how his friends let him get away with this I do not know
---

sorry guys 🤣🤣
Imagine Lloyd doing Eden doggy (or is it kitty), like a chihuahua mounting a Great Dane

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Firstly wow! The drama has been going off in here 😳🤣 I was only on page 28 on the last thread 🤣

Secondly I found another troll page on tiktok called stormtooper87 🤔 but I don't no who to trust anymore!

But honestly I love it when Eben and Stuart Little tell everyone to get a life... like bubs you ain't got one, I mean you both have some real irony deficiencies going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry if this has been posted already but I’m bleeping done in 😭😭😭😭 he really is the biggest ick

• Haha
Reactions: 10

sorry guys 🤣🤣
That’s my lunch back up 😂 I’m deceased 😂 the worst part about it I bet it really is like that💀 I bet he leaves his socks on in bed too. Or maybe his shoes and boosters 😂
---
I really don’t see how Eden can actually think her videos are interesting. Constant pj hauls, eating out montage and playing with play dough .. she really is reaching isn’t she 😂 and yaz is doing my head in too. How many times do we need to see her put the same makeup on, eating and OOTD.. Bore off the Lot of you please 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I really think they are inbred. And I think she's gonna use earl grey as a breeding machine but it'll be accidentally of course.
Who’s gonna buy the puppies though, the only person who buys them off her breeder is Eden and she struggled to sell the rest 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.