Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what?! Sound like a jealous troll there little legs. Imagine telling someone who is smashing live they're living in their comfort zone
View attachment 2324397
Says the man with no success. Unless bagging easy Eden is an accomplishment? Took a lot of hard work to DM her didn't it.

And they're hardly living comfortably 🤣 the house stinks of tit for starters. And they can't afford it. He should not be giving advice

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can tell Lloyd has lived a bleeping comfortable life then because he’s not grown an inch since leaving the womb

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The fact he can’t just be happy for someone and has to but a negative spin on it just screams vile little man

Reactions: 20

this was my bf today when I spent the whole of dinner time explaining to him the whole Jason lollipop patreon drama

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For whoever said I’ve deleted my comment..I’ve not.
yes I do have ADHD, diagnosed when I was 13, and?
I’m not showing them because she’s sent me them to prove to me the things I’ve said are not lies. I’ve already been a twit and posted crappy things about her. I’m not sharing anything else. Eden doesn’t have my log in details for this. No she didn’t help me write a message on here. Wtf
---
I’ve spoken to Eden before. I’m not obsessed and trying to get her attention. Also for everyone saying I act like her with how I talk. It’s literally my voice. Me doing a voice over on tiktoks I sound different. Insane that people think I’m trying to be her because you all claim I’m faking my accent or whatever you’re implying.
---
She’s not share it publicly probably because she doesn’t feel the need to because it’s not anyone’s business.
But you could not even remember any of her lies? So what receipts did you ask her for then?
---
Hahahahaha the Dave instead of Jason is killing me ☠ already faded into irrelevance
Oopppssss 🫣🤣🤣 my bad!
Edit to add
Jason/Holly loves Eben tattle don’t 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That person clearly meant financially comfortable - thick duck.

It’s giving envy. go lace up the new trainers you purchased via klarna.

Reactions: 17
That person clearly meant financially comfortable - thick duck.

It’s giving envy. go lace up the new trainers you purchased via klarna.
So easy for him to say coming from a place of privilege, like he didn’t have a fallback if his career went south. Not everyone has the same opportunities Lloyd or the ability to quit jobs and risk being “uncomfortable”

Reactions: 10
Sorry what?! Sound like a jealous troll there little legs. Imagine telling someone who is smashing life they're living in their comfort zone
View attachment 2324397
What the duck is he on about, "Gasville" what is he 12 🥴🥴 and is he practising some lines for his new entrepreneur podcast or is that just what came up on Google when looking for inspirational quotes. Is his comfort zone living in a tit covered shed with and Eben and those poor dogs. Honestly I would love to be as delusional as these two looking back at their "careers" and thinking yeah I've done some good and provided something that the world needs. I have no time for any "influencer". I don't know how they can talk into their phones and not be cringed out to duck but maybe a switch goes in your head after a while when you start drinking your own Kool Aid, these crappy brands start paying you for talking shite. I don't get it. Sorry for rant it's just bizarre to me.

Reactions: 11
I’ve not messaged her at all since starting to post on the Jason account. So I wasn’t ass licking whiskt posting about her. She pissed me off with things since the wedding videos and I’ve addressed them with her and no I’m not showing receipts. That’s not for me to do. You don’t need to ban me. My account is getting deactivated. But just remember that not everything is as it seems as we don’t always know what’s actually going on.
Not the person who made the TT account preaching at us to be mindful 💀

• Haha
WHY THE duck has she filmed her podcast in front of a goddamn mirror.
WHY THE duck has she called people stupid little cunts on it.
WHY THE duck has she just said Will Smith hit ChrisRock because he has ADHD.
WHY THE duck is she telling us she douses her ”pussy” and asshole in femfresh powder.

And the amount of times she’s done the lip / tongue thing (if you know, you know) 😩😫😩😫

WHY THE duck am I even watching this 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m not showing them because she’s sent me them to prove to me the things I’ve said are not lies. I’ve already been a twit and posted crappy things about her. I’m not sharing anything else. Eden doesn’t have my log in details for this. No she didn’t help me write a message on here. Wtf
---
I’ve spoken to Eden before. I’m not obsessed and trying to get her attention. Also for everyone saying I act like her with how I talk. It’s literally my voice. Me doing a voice over on tiktoks I sound different. Insane that people think I’m trying to be her because you all claim I’m faking my accent or whatever you’re implying.
---
She’s not share it publicly probably because she doesn’t feel the need to because it’s not anyone’s business.
It was me who said you deleted your comment, and yes you have
---
I know someone posted the original comment but has anyone seen the comments since? 😂😂 “we’re friends” “she’s pretty cool” I really cba 💀😂

Attachments

• 69.2 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 10
    Am I reading right that Hollson is a mod for swearing shepardess? Get off tattle you bint

• Wow
    ---
    ---
    S T O C K H O L M Syndrome ??? Or the great eden herself ? 😒 🤔 😒

Reactions: 4
    I’ve not messaged her at all since starting to post on the Jason account. So I wasn’t ass licking whiskt posting about her. She pissed me off with things since the wedding videos and I’ve addressed them with her and no I’m not showing receipts. That’s not for me to do. You don’t need to ban me. My account is getting deactivated. But just remember that not everything is as it seems as we don’t always know what’s actually going on.
    Don’t let the door hit you on the way out babe x

Reactions: 13
    ---
    ---
    You stated earlier that nothing you did was for attention. Yet here you are AGAIN stinking up the thread, posting the same boring riddles that none of us have got time for.

Your faux surprise at being accused of being bribed and made to write the Eden PR statement is laughable. You’re accused of that because she’s done exactly that to other fans.

Oh well I hope your dream comes true and you get to be just like Zoe - visit the shed once and eat box fajitas, just watch out for the piles of tit.

• Haha
    Reactions: 21
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.