Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noo the Holly who is that god awful Laura's mod is Holly who flits between anyone 'big on titktok... one of yazzys many 'best friends!'

Can we stop commenting on Holly/Jason now also, she's had way too much of our time and attention now, let her go be ignored in Ebens DMs again...

#hollywho? #jasonwho? Get in the bin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Has anyone seen the latest post with Wolf? Getting him to say he killed some kids and then say ‘kill my mum’?!?!
Yeah singing that song that went viral a couple of years back, was probably hoping he'd say the verse than comes after 'I wana kill my dad'
she'd love that wouldn't she the wrong en.
Glad it back fired 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Lloyd making her breakfast - touching her food with his bare hands, her imaginary emetophobia must always be screaming if it’s as severe as she says because nothing she does points to the fact she’s scared of being sick. At all. In the slightest. I get so wound up by people who lie about medical related things because they genuinely wouldn’t cope if they got diagnosed with something so life changing,

Reactions: 17
I noticed in her day in the life TikTok she calls herself Eden Harvey but I thought she took Lloyds name? I was so excited when I took my husbands name I never once called myself my maiden name again 😂
definitely a content wedding I’m sorry 🫣

Reactions: 9
Baffles me how a 35 year old can be that obsessed with a random person on TikTok to do all this just to speak to her 🤯 madness!

Reactions: 18
honestly that tattoo man, looks like the Medusa has a tracheotomy and 2 floppy willehs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Spying for greeden, I'm actually really surprised still that someone who's in her inbox sucking up to her was on here mugging her off, even making pages to post her. Just don't get it. I guess she enjoyed the attention on here or something? But I wouldn't go on the tattle of someone I like 😂
I wouldn’t either,
Aw how cute, Lloyds had two snakes tattooed so they can eat the cabbage tits x
---
Aw how cute, Lloyds had two snakes tattooed so they can eat the cabbage tits x
That tattoo makes his belly button look like a shocked open mouth 😮 😭 🤣

Reactions: 4
Just watched a bit of her ‘podcast’ at this point she has no guests so she’s interviewing herself. This is tragic, why does she keep on talking about BV like it’s a flex. Yes it can happen but with correct hygiene and docs appts it should be minimal. Then again tit ‘nuggets’ are normal so at this point I’m just speechless. She’s gross

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.