Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys know Jason/Holly won the next thread title too? Wild way to leave tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You guys know Jason/Holly won the next thread title too? Wild way to leave tattle 😂
Hahahaha. Mines the next one, fucks sake Holly 😡 😂😂 what an exit, so much mystery
---
Just a reminder of Lloyd’s ‘disconnected cut’ that defo turned out how he wanted it to. View attachment 2319579
I must have missed this amongst the drama because I’ve just seen it in Most Liked and I’m crying. It’s a perfect egg shape

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw that photo of Eden and LL at their escape rooms knock-off in Tun Wells.
She rotated the camera so LL could appear almost the same size.
I rotated it straight again. Not only can you see significant height differences, but poor Jack Lloyd also had to heighten his helmet about 2 inches higher up his forehead to get even close up the green beanstalk.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jason has realllllly bugged me. The fact that the videos have gone speaks volumes that she’s been silenced and the fact that she left a comment on here along the lines of ‘I made a mistake’ says eden has yet again manipulated someone else. These people drive me bleeping mad. Same as that Beth now commenting on videos ‘this is the eden who made it possible for us to have a baby 🥺’ call us all what you want big Ed at least the people in my life like me for me and I don’t have to buy them. Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s poss feeling a little overwhelmed maybe, I’m not sure… the likes are still there so the videos aren’t deleted, just set to private
I need to go back on my word, the likes are completely gone now, so holly has deffo deleted the videos from the account now. Ngl guys… I’m speechless and can’t muster up even a sentence about this situation… I’ve never been so confused in my whole life

Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic but does anyone know who that issy Oakley is talking about in her video about Eden? Someone apparently dragged her mental health and got her loads of hate and is now backing Eden and apparently being a hypocrite….

Reactions: 4
It is annoying
Don’t try and troll if you have the willpower and standards of a piece of water thin ham
Yesterday could have totally been turned around on eREN and Stumpy but holly fucked it
So what if she liked posts and sent messages, doesn’t change what a piece of tit eben is

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don’t let the Lloyd’s Icks video flop guys hahahah
---
It is annoying
Don’t try and troll if you have the willpower and standards of a piece of water thin ham
Yesterday could have totally been turned around on eREN and Stumpy but holly fucked it
So what if she liked posts and sent messages, doesn’t change what a piece of tit eben is
Eren and stumpy 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is annoying
If it was me, I would drop that man child my location and be stood at the door in a pair of them silk boxing shorts and a vest ready for Tom and Jerry’s arrival

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is IVBeth isn’t it? I am so embarrassed for herView attachment 2322285
Beggggggg. I’m gay as right and I can tell you hand on heart I would rather eat my own poop than suck edens left flap
---
On a scale of 1-10. 10
Being I would rather eat my own toes off, one by one. Well
I’ll be walking round on nobbles then. Like the dodgy pigeons with nobbles for feet.
---
let’s do a game of would you rather Eben style.
Would you rather have a randevoux
with Lloyd and eben or would you rather 💩 yourself in a large group of people in white pants for eternity?
---
I’ve got another.. would you rather suck ebens left flap or would you rather contuiously everytime you are in a state of arousal have the image of flabby tits giving you his best thirst trap.
---
Oh and another

would you rather suck ebens left flap or Lloyds cabbage tit?
---
That’s it now. Im playing sims, I’ve made Eden and yaz horses hahahahahahahahhaa good bye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We played a drinking card game at the weekend and one of the questions was.. would you rather watch your parents have sex everyday for the rest of your life, or join in once to make it stop. I can’t stop thinking about it. 😂😂😂

anyway off topic. I love that eben and Lloyd are Paul breach/Elphaba level of having the piss taken out of them al over tiktok now 😂😂😂

does eben still sell lashes?! Wtf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.