Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you also mention we saw photographic evidence of the boosters on the patio in Tenerife, cheers xo

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I messaged Sofia as I wanted my lips done and I liked hers a while ago
---
She will be. She'll be Eden's biggest fan after needy eedy donates to her go fund me. They always forgive her. Always.
It’s not about the go fund me and she’s not going to be donating lol

Reactions: 4
Ffs I don’t check the thread for a few hours and all hell breaks loose 😂the rise and fall of Jason

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just a reminder of Lloyd’s ‘disconnected cut’ that defo turned out how he wanted it to.
IMG_5581.jpeg
IMG_5587.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
I honestly don't get why she says if you're fan of someone you should be a fan for life no matter what?!

Sorry you green giant, it doesn't work like that!
Yeah sure cause that’s how it works when you find out someone’s a massive n0nce.. people can change their mind. She’s such a narc she reminds me of the girl who called herself my best friend while shagging my ex and manipulating me to spending all my money on her. She would constantly gaslight me telling me I had to defend her for her crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 15
It's so cult like to expect people to defend you when you're in the wrong. It's also very telling how her family life is and how yaz feels like she has to do to same, even when she knows Eden is wrong! She's delusional as duck

Reactions: 18
I honestly don't get why she says if you're fan of someone you should be a fan for life no matter what?!

Sorry you green giant, it doesn't work like that!
Aye, people were pretty fond of Jimmy saville before he turned out to be a massive nonce but they don’t support him now do they!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.