Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
we're all here for our own reasons, I understand why you would of sent her asking to share the go fund me, you don't need to explain yourself. you let her little minions who don't have their own money see her pointless videos
That was literally the way it was to start with then I just saw more of how she was and was like hmmmm. Sorry for the koala. I was meant to be asparagus 🙈🙈
---
She’s asking me what lies she’s told. My minds gone bleeping blank.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To make it clear it was 2 months ago I sent the go fund me to her and I didn’t make the account cause I didn’t get money like she’s now making out. Just the patreon really opened my eyes.
You’re still a hero in my eyes! Edens a bleep

Reactions: 17
I honestly don't get why she says if you're fan of someone you should be a fan for life no matter what?!

Sorry you green giant, it doesn't work like that!
The entitlement is real. Sounds like a bleeping religious cult. Seen documentaries on Netflix that have similar expectations 💀

Reactions: 5
My minds blank guys and she’s messaging me asking what lies she’s told.
Where to start😂😭
She can’t really be that thick can she asking WHAT lies. Girlll stop you absolute???
The emetophobia, the lisp, the ADHD and that’s just FOR starters.
There was a big list somewhere, hopefully that can get sent to her.
Ask her if Little Man wants an address so one of us can meet him as well as he keeps offering, don’t worry a step ladder can be arranged so he’s not at a height disadvantage 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get it though holly/Jason has been on this thread since 2022. So when was it they you started to dislike her? Because patreon was last week not last year? I really wish people wouldn’t out themselves. Gives eben exactly what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just send her this link, tell her to sit down, grab a huel and have a read x
---
I don’t get it though holly/Jason has been on this thread since 2022. So when was it they you started to dislike her? Because patreon was last week not last year? I really wish people wouldn’t out themselves. Gives eben exactly what she wants.
Nah I can’t lie this is embarrassing lmao 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I take back my previous comment back 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.