Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not an ad but they bought a tit load of food and she’s having a shake for lunch. Then ok then .::
Also she would have filmed this before she went away as I don’t think they are back yet. So she’s definitely trying to get a deal. Also it’s even more funnier if she recorded it before and then bought all that food. Like no eating shame here but don’t promote you’re sorting your diet out when actually you just get stoned and eat “picky bits” with your bite sized husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_1997.jpeg

In the comments she’s saying she had this 2 hours ago so they might be back home now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also she would have filmed this before she went away as I don’t think they are back yet. So she’s definitely trying to get a deal. Also it’s even more funnier if she recorded it before and then bought all that food. Like no eating shame here but don’t promote you’re sorting your diet out when actually you just get stoned and eat “picky bits” with your bite sized husband.
Bite sized husband 🤣 careful she doesn't mistake you for a breadstick L-L-Lloyd and dip you the sour cream
---
View attachment 2316268
In the comments she’s saying she had this 2 hours ago so they might be back home now 🤣
So they were gifted one free night in Dover 🤣🤣🤣 and just went for the photos and content. bleeping hell, it's been a good couple months on this thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If anything that podcast made me hate both of them even more. Lloyd constantly boasting about how it was the best wedding ever and everyone said so. bleeping what? It’s was a basic wedding .. soz but nothing stands out to me that would make it the best wedding I’ve ever been to.

Eden even said “that’s £50K we’ll never get back.” Surely that’s only something you say if you disliked what you spent your money on. And they were too depressed to have sex for days afterwards. That’s not normal.

And the audacity for Lloyd is to explain social media to people. The little rat piggybacked off of a green giant, he’s such an aggressive bitter little man.

Reactions: 26
She’s put bareeeely anything but a few wedding things, her dogs shitting and her eating a bacon and sausage wrap up. 🙄🙄
I worry for the state of the world when people are buying content which is her eating food and doing ASOS hauls for £5 in this cost of living crisis. It’s beyond a bleeping joke. There’s nothing special about her content at all because she doesn’t have a niche. She has no skills to share. It’s vile she thinks she’s entitled to peoples money and all she has to do is sit and eat anaemic looking bacon.

Reactions: 12
If anything that podcast made me hate both of them even more. Lloyd constantly boasting about how it was the best wedding ever and everyone said so. bleeping what? It’s was a basic wedding .. soz but nothing stands out to me that would make it the best wedding I’ve ever been to.

Eden even said “that’s £50K we’ll never get back.” Surely that’s only something you say if you disliked what you spent your money on. And they were too depressed to have sex for days afterwards. That’s not normal.

And the audacity for Lloyd is to explain social media to people. The little rat piggybacked off of a green giant, he’s such an aggressive bitter little man.
He definitely suffers from little man syndrome!

Reactions: 11
Promoting a banana for breakfast, shake for lunch and steak and veg for dinner 🥲 that is not a healthy balanced day

Reactions: 10
Jason is working in full overtime and I’m here for it! Stop lying about huel for lunch when you’ve shown the food shop and your away yet the video is at all. What a beg😂. She is so strapped for cash and I love it!

Reactions: 14
NO bleeping WAY DID THEY GO ALL THAT WAY AND BUY ALL THAT FOOD FOR ONE NIGHT? Hahahahahahahahaahaaha no. Stop. I’m deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.