Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he didn’t want them but you got them anyways 🙄
He probably didn't want them because the majority of the hard work will be down to him, all Eden wants to do is cuddle up with them and walk them in the pram. Poop picking, toilet training, crate training and managing their behaviour will probably be left to Lloyd.!

Reactions: 12
Okay I can't stand these 2 but he is literally wearing it, the image is flipped
Happy to stand corrected but when I zoomed the ring is on his middle finger?

And on a separate note how pathetic are these people? Sisters so close but yet Freya seems to be posting a passive aggressive photo at Yaz for not including her as a “best friend”

And I’m pretty sure Lloyd would never class Yaz as one of his best mates. She’s such a cling on.

Attachments

• Haha
Sometimes I feel bad for Lloyd, but then I remember he had a choice and he CHOSE to marry someone who leaves tit in their knickers.
---
Noo I also thought this but its defo the ring finger, its his pinky finger underneath albeit very weirdly long

And on a separate note how pathetic are these people? Sisters so close but yet Freya seems to be posting a passive aggressive photo at Yaz for not including her as a “best friend”

And I’m pretty sure Lloyd would never class Yaz as one of his best mates. She’s such a cling on.
I can see where you’re coming from but the way he’s holding the menu. I’m going with its correct

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I feel like she only got married for the Tiktok views and it’s really backfired, same with the dogs, how reckless

Reactions: 20
I feel like she only got married for the Tiktok views and it’s really backfired, same with the dogs, how reckless
Well they can't break up because of how much she's hyped up the soul mate nonsense. How can you build a relationship based on lies I'll never understand.

Reactions: 8
Okay I can't stand these 2 but he is literally wearing it, the image is flipped
That’s not his wedding band, they had a silver one, he was wearing that gold one before they got married
---
That’s not his wedding band, they had a silver one, he was wearing that gold one before they got married
Or he could of just switched them if he preferred that one I guess🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yaz was just at their shed doing a TikTok live with hair burst in the make up room and half way through Eden came in and told her to get out and use the bathroom instead, then there was no signal in the bathroom so Yaz had to just end the live 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yaz was just at their shed doing a TikTok live with hair burst in the make up room and half way through Eden came in and told her to get out and use the bathroom instead, then there was no signal in the bathroom so Yaz had to just end the live 😂
That jealousy streak shone through again

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.