Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz was just at their shed doing a TikTok live with hair burst in the make up room and half way through Eden came in and told her to get out and use the bathroom instead, then there was no signal in the bathroom so Yaz had to just end the live 😂
Imagine trampling all over your sisters career because you're a jealous selfish little witch!! I know they are sisters but this is an abusive relationship, I cant stand Yaz but when is she gonna wake the duck up to that nasty spiteful cretin she calls a sister! It cracks me up the way Eden is made out to be this lovely human who would do anything for anyone and yet she thinks nothing of humiliating her sister on live! Vile disgusting behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yaz was just at their shed doing a TikTok live with hair burst in the make up room and half way through Eden came in and told her to get out and use the bathroom instead, then there was no signal in the bathroom so Yaz had to just end the live 😂
Eden will know aswell that there's no signal on the bathroom!!! What a horrible calculated person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
that is wild that she interrupted yas on her live. seeing as eden claims that social media is a real job you think she’d have some respect for yas who is also in the same “career”?? can you imagine the reaction if eden was the one who was interrupted 😂 i don’t like yas at all but why is she such a doormat with eden

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Eden? Respect someone? 🤣 more chance of little legs growing to 6 foot over night

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No way did she book and pay for the holiday in Cyprus to then cancel because of one review. U can go to a 6 star hotel and get a stomach bug. She talks a load of bollox.

Reactions: 26
No way did she book and pay for the holiday in Cyprus to then cancel because of one review. U can go to a 6 star hotel and get a stomach bug. She talks a load of bollox.
Yeah that's definitely a lie, could you find a bad review from any place if you searched hard enough. No way was it booked. They'll be in a tent in their garden at this rate

Reactions: 16
Wonder what she got as wedding gifts? Clearly midget gems parents didn’t splash out on getting them a honeymoon or giving them some money.

Reactions: 15
Although seeing her beg for freebies is infuriating, it’s also hilarious to see how far she’s fallen and what lengths she’ll go to 😂

Reactions: 24
Can you imagine the wedding Eden and Lloyd would’ve had if she didn’t ruin her rep and get cancelled by 2 managements

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
“I am a victim of online trolling and I wouldn't wish it on anyone” 🎻🎻🎻

You are not a victim, stop victimising yourself. You get called out for your actions, there is a difference. Yes you might get the odd horrible comment about your looks but compared to most people on the internet you have it easy, you put yourself in these situations, you go on live talking trash about people, beg for free things and be highly inappropriate towards kids, what do you expect?

You know who is a victim of online trolling? Harvey Price, all that man does is simply exist and have people troll him, you are not in the same category.

People wouldn’t be trolling you if you weren’t such an egotistical dick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why can’t the girl just do a normal TikTok video? She seriously hasn’t got it in her and always has to have a swipe at ‘trolls’ or the comments she gets that she simply doesn’t like. I just sat through the video of her saying Yaz lives here now (she doesn’t, probs just worded that way for more comments asking about Lee lol) and she then goes on to show the pups. Instead of just showing them she says ‘they’re just tired out from all their litter mate syndrome’ - like there’s no need to even mention it. Just because you got called out and you don’t like it 😂

edited to add that I’m still loling about her tryna bag a free honeymoon 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lloyd has posted next to nothing about the wedding, he is very clearly regretting his life choices

Reactions: 25
“I am a victim of online trolling and I wouldn't wish it on anyone” 🎻🎻🎻

You are not a victim, stop victimising yourself. You get called out for your actions, there is a difference. Yes you might get the odd horrible comment about your looks but compared to most people on the internet you have it easy, you put yourself in these situations, you go on live talking trash about people, beg for free things and be highly inappropriate towards kids, what do you expect?

You know who is a victim of online trolling? Harvey Price, all that man does is simply exist and have people troll him, you are not in the same category.

People wouldn’t be trolling you if you weren’t such an egotistical dick.
‘as if I’m not going to get work as I’m tarnished but that’s so false’

SHE IS DELUSIONAL. EDEN, YOU DMED DOMINOS FOR FREE PIZZA FOR duck SAKE

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.