Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have had a rough few months and decided to take some time off Tattle (and missed you all dearly so was still here silently watching the absolute shitshow unfold) however the Gobby Green Giant has really fucked me off with this honeymoon and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut lol.

I have now commented twice on her LinkedIn post and both have been deleted in a matter of seconds. She’s definitely had more negative comments to be monitoring them so closely. It would be a shame if she couldn’t keep up with deleting the comments though wouldn’t it 🙃
Omg we’ve missed you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I have had a rough few months and decided to take some time off Tattle (and missed you all dearly so was still here silently watching the absolute shitshow unfold) however the Gobby Green Giant has really fucked me off with this honeymoon and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut lol.

I have now commented twice on her LinkedIn post and both have been deleted in a matter of seconds. She’s definitely had more negative comments to be monitoring them so closely. It would be a shame if she couldn’t keep up with deleting the comments though wouldn’t it 🙃
Omg, grinchie! We've missed you so much! I hope you're ok. We've been thinking about you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When she met LL she was getting breaks away and villas thrown at her, now she literally has to beg for a honeymoon and it doesn’t look like with much success 😬 how embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My sister went to school with Eden and she lived in the same area as us growing up. She used to bully one of my sisters best friends, and parents evening came round and Eden asked if her mum was pregnant or just fat 😭 she then threatened to get Yaz in to smack her. She is a bully through and through. She recently saw Eden again whilst with my sister and smiled and waved at her and Eden literally just scowled and went ‘ew’.
I see her sometimes around town and saw her inside the shopping centre on her own with chai and chase and chase squatted to do a poo, I was soooo embarrassed for her. LOL.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I’ve got to say Lloyd has grown on me (lol) he isn’t half as irritating as I used to find him and he’s quite funny in some of the vids. Also isn’t it a bit of a downer to have your sister staying with you as you start your newly married life?
Same here. I do wonder what his family think of her? Especially now. Speaks volumes really how they are really well off yet they are having to beg for a honeymoon.
If it was my child I'd help out if I was that well off and book something as their gift.
I'm also well surprised Yaz hasn't paid for something for them because we all know how much she loves to brag about what she buys people

Reactions: 12
Jenny’s doing the lords work x
If you're so right and we are all so wrong Eden, why not just reply? Because you're wrong, yeah thought so.

Maybe just leave the comments there, afraid people will agree with them? I understand deleting comments that are nasty or about your looks, but if you can't handle a difference of opinion like an adult why are you online 🤣 it's pathetic.

If you're going to be billy big twit online you're going to have people telling you how it is, you speak to everyone like tit, people are going to give that energy back.
This is no one's fault but your own, have a comfy sleep in the shed, surrounded by dog shits, your more successful sister dribbling over your hobbit with old 'eben harvs cosmetics' cases that didn't sell staring you in the face, you've come so far Eden. 🤣🤣🤣

You've got exactly what you deserve 👏🏻

Reactions: 14
Omg we’ve missed you!!!
Omg, grinchie! We've missed you so much! I hope you're ok. We've been thinking about you xxx
Stop it because I will cry! 😂😂 missed you both tooooo💗
---
If you're so right and we are all so wrong Eden, why not just reply? Because you're wrong, yeah thought so.

Maybe just leave the comments there, afraid people will agree with them? I understand deleting comments that are nasty or about your looks, but if you can't handle a difference of opinion like an adult why are you online 🤣 it's pathetic.
Eden “Everyone is an offended snowflake nowadays” Harvey-Hulme cant handle a few linkedin comments. The irony

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Itchy fanny Eben? Imagine seeing these two out and about 😂🤮 She looks pregnant there again but she’s been smoking so I hope not, not that it would surprise me.
I did wonder if she was up the duff and that's why the wedding looked so rushed and cheap.

Has anyone seen the screenshot of her saying taking the video from patreon is copyright infringement (I think that's what it said) and her "mate" has tracked down the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Oh and not to forget that when they pay, the bank is linked to the buyers address so they can track you down that way. Because, yes Eben, that's exactly how that works.

Reactions: 2
Shock!! This comment has been deleted 😂 she’s pathetic
I’d just keep reposting it
---
Same here. I do wonder what his family think of her? Especially now. Speaks volumes really how they are really well off yet they are having to beg for a honeymoon.
If it was my child I'd help out if I was that well off and book something as their gift.
I'm also well surprised Yaz hasn't paid for something for them because we all know how much she loves to brag about what she buys people
I thought her family were all giving them Air B&B vouchers, or was that a lie as well

Umm didn't someone post screenshots recently of Eden on the beg for dog clothes?

Attachments

This is amazing 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I did wonder if she was up the duff and that's why the wedding looked so rushed and cheap.

Has anyone seen the screenshot of her saying taking the video from patreon is copyright infringement (I think that's what it said) and her "mate" has tracked down the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Oh and not to forget that when they pay, the bank is linked to the buyers address so they can track you down that way. Because, yes Eben, that's exactly how that works.
That's a guarded threat to be honest, she's saying she knows where that person lives, what's her plan with that information then? She trying to threaten and scaremonger people to not post her. How can any company go near her, once day she'll get sued and have to declare bankrupt. That's my prediction

Yaz was just at their shed doing a TikTok live with hair burst in the make up room and half way through Eden came in and told her to get out and use the bathroom instead, then there was no signal in the bathroom so Yaz had to just end the live 😂
yet Yaz will still crawl up her arse! Open your eyes Yaz & see your sister for the jealous cow she is! You owe her duck all!

That's a guarded threat to be honest, she's saying she knows where that person lives, what's her plan with that information then? She trying to threaten and scaremonger people to not post her. How can any company go near her, once day she'll get sued and have to declare bankrupt. That's my prediction
The next screenshot was patreon saying they don't go after people for c.i so she can't even get that lie right.

Also after the Westfield fiasco of the apparently giving out a name and address of a troll, you'd think she'd learn about lying about something like that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.