Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have had a rough few months and decided to take some time off Tattle (and missed you all dearly so was still here silently watching the absolute shitshow unfold) however the Gobby Green Giant has really fucked me off with this honeymoon and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut lol.

I have now commented twice on her LinkedIn post and both have been deleted in a matter of seconds. She’s definitely had more negative comments to be monitoring them so closely. It would be a shame if she couldn’t keep up with deleting the comments though wouldn’t it 🙃

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
You beat me to it 😂😂 Do people not read the full thread from where they left off? Haha I would hate to miss anything. (No nastiness meant btw just don’t know how people miss things especially with this thread, I want to read EVERYTHING) 😂🙈
I sometimes miss chunks of threads especially when you follow quite a few of the big ones if u miss a few days your fucked, 2 threads could have gone by in that time

Reactions: 10
So I have had a rough few months and decided to take some time off Tattle (and missed you all dearly so was still here silently watching the absolute shitshow unfold) however the Gobby Green Giant has really fucked me off with this honeymoon and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut lol.

I have now commented twice on her LinkedIn post and both have been deleted in a matter of seconds. She’s definitely had more negative comments to be monitoring them so closely. It would be a shame if she couldn’t keep up with deleting the comments though wouldn’t it 🙃
I hope you're doing well. ❤ and I'm glad you're back to enjoy ebens karma. I love that she can't keep on top of it now, everyone is seeing her for what she is and it's like an early Christmas present 🤣

When the bully gets brought down a peg or two 👏🏻👏🏻 it's always good to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In case nobody has seen it, here’s the crappy video she made her fans pay to see

Attachments

Reactions: 2
thread suggestion:

Eden Harvs #61 B.O.T.A - beggiest of them all 🎶

don’t think it’s a word lol but she defo isn’t the baddest of them all!

• Haha
Saw them shopping in Maidstone earlier with Yaz and Soph (???? The blonde one). Surprisingly Lloyd was buying stuff in Zara (with what money idk) but it was honestly giving me the ick so bad, they were desperate for people to look at them and recognise them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Itchy fanny Eben? Imagine seeing these two out and about 😂🤮 She looks pregnant there again but she’s been smoking so I hope not, not that it would surprise me.
She dresses like a sumo wrestler or something. Not sure why. Does she google 'most unflattering outfit' and just buy it all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itchy fanny Eben? Imagine seeing these two out and about 😂🤮 She looks pregnant there again but she’s been smoking so I hope not, not that it would surprise me.
I think tbh this could just be her size! A lot of influencers can easily hide and make it look like they have flat flat stomachs. This is why she has such an issue with her body because she sees herself in so many angles that are fake.

Also that video of her pulling her pants out her massive hole 🤢

Not body shaming her but I'm actually shocked at what her body really looks like, she portrays herself so much differently in her own videos

Reactions: 22
Saw them shopping in Maidstone earlier with Yaz and Soph (???? The blonde one). Surprisingly Lloyd was buying stuff in Zara (with what money idk) but it was honestly giving me the ick so bad, they were desperate for people to look at them and recognise them
Does that soph have a job? I don’t think she does. Benefit mum. Nothing wrong with that but if she doesn’t have her kid then she can clearly go to work. When will the Harv sisters stop buying her expensive meals when out at these lush restaurants. Also how embarrassing to have to sponge of others 😳

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.