Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I hate the ‘she’s pregnant’ comments but here I come with a prediction haha! If you watch Yazs boring as duck day in the life.. when Eden is pushing the pram you can see a bump, then if you watch Yazs most recent when eden comes in she puts the bag over her belly and then as she sits down again covers her stomach with her shirt and then puts her hand in the way of it? Maybe thought too much into it but just thought it was odd
---

not Yazs most recent sorry, the second most recent
I haven’t seen the videos yet but I will say if I were pregnant, getting 2 more dogs would be the absolute last thing on my mind. Actually it wouldn’t even be on my mind. Just about sums her up tbh, if she is then those dogs will be re-homed swiftly.

Reactions: 8
They’ve defintiely got rid of the ‘dream car’and are back in the old Merc 👀

Reactions: 11
I had my draft gir
They’ve defintiely got rid of the ‘dream car’and are back in the old Merc 👀
It’s so obvious they’re flat broke😭 nobody would even care if she didn’t lie and contradict herself so much, like why beg for a honeymoon, say you can’t afford to get your dog spayed & then do a £300 Space NK haul🤣
She’s been fucked since she got dropped by outreach & that’s the ‘outspoken ‘no holes barred’ truth ain’t it needy greedy eedy🤣🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry, who are we speculating is pregnant? Eden or yas?
Eden sorry 🙈
---
I haven’t seen the videos yet but I will say if I were pregnant, getting 2 more dogs would be the absolute last thing on my mind. Actually it wouldn’t even be on my mind. Just about sums her up tbh, if she is then those dogs will be re-homed swiftly.
Oh yeah I’ve not long had a little shark 😂 and if we would have had even one dog to look after whilst we where in that fresh newborn stage I would have lost my mind, I really honestly hope she’s not pregnant. I wish people would understand that just because you have had babies in the family and helped look after them from time to time it’s absolutely nothing compared to having your own it’s a hard graft!

Reactions: 4
Probably already been mentioned but I’ve recently noticed they ain’t driving the dream big silver BMW car anymore. Looks like they are back driving that old merc Lloyd bought months ago

more like Kantye 🤣
Thread suggestion: kantye and the Harvtrashians 🫣🫣 never in my life suggested a thread title, but kantye is just perfect 😂😂😂😂
---
I had my draft gir

It’s so obvious they’re flat broke😭 nobody would even care if she didn’t lie and contradict herself so much, like why beg for a honeymoon, say you can’t afford to get your dog spayed & then do a £300 Space NK haul🤣
She’s been fucked since she got dropped by outreach & that’s the ‘outspoken ‘no holes barred’ truth ain’t it needy greedy eedy🤣🤫
She’s deffo fucked, life fucks her more than the little man

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Basically yes, her haul cost more than it would to have poor chai spayed.
It’s actually heartbreaking… they aren’t even my dogs and I know nothing about dogs as I’ve never owned them but I’m terrified for Chai when she’s next in season… the comments I’ve read here have opened my eyes sooo much, I’m genuinely worried the poor pup is going to die or something… if Eden sticks to her word on sending Chai to Yaz’s, she’s going to feel so rejected 💔 she was their first, she should’ve been priority from the start

Reactions: 10
Nice Eden. Took a pregnancy test the other day though? I bet she’s definitely not on any kind of contraception. Even in her wedding dress it looks like she has a lil bump. Is she trying to convince us she’s not pregnant but she actually is?

Attachments

It’s actually heartbreaking… they aren’t even my dogs and I know nothing about dogs as I’ve never owned them but I’m terrified for Chai when she’s next in season… the comments I’ve read here have opened my eyes sooo much, I’m genuinely worried the poor pup is going to die or something… if Eden sticks to her word on sending Chai to Yaz’s, she’s going to feel so rejected 💔 she was their first, she should’ve been priority from the start

Exactly this. It's one operation, really all need doing, but she needs to be prioritised. She's so small she can't be bred from but she's definitely going to breed from her. People saying the new pups are from the same mum so they'll be inbred too. She's so so selfish and horrible. Why would anyone sell puppies to her!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I see she’s eating out again… pay for your dog to be done!! Stop stuffing your face and sort your life out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another thing I find funny is, edens comments - off on most videos now. Lloyd - who eden helped build his following, comment after comment about how he’s glowing, people love his cooking videos, just pure positivity 😂 I bet she is raging.

would like to add I can’t stand tiny tot, but it’s just funny to see all these people she’s ‘gave’ a platform to are over taking her, and it pains me to say it but I reckon if Lloyd fucked her off he could actually be quite successful in the influencer game, I think he would actually travel and give people content worth watching

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.