Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit behind (as usual) but that whole pregnancy test thing really made me angry.. not only did she have her wedding on Callies birthday but she then does a pregnancy test at callies belated birthday party?!?! šŸ¤¬
You couldnā€™t have done that at any other time that day? Like before or after the party? or any other day that week?
When you canā€™t even let your young niece have one day to herself, you know youā€™re a vile person!

ETAā€¦you know full well if it had been positive she would have been straight out that bathroom taking all the attention away from that little girl

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bit behind (as usual) but that whole pregnancy test thing really made me angry.. not only did she have her wedding on Callies birthday but she then does a pregnancy test at callies belated birthday party?!?! šŸ¤¬
You couldnā€™t have done that at any other time that day? Like before or after the party? or any other day that week?
When you canā€™t even let your young niece have one day to herself, you know youā€™re a vile person!

ETAā€¦you know full well if it had been positive she would have been straight out that bathroom taking all the attention away from that little girl
Thing I can't wrap my head around is where did she get the pregnancy test from, was she just randomly carrying one on her just in case like. I can't imagine her keeping any at her parents house(idk where they were but it looked like their garden). It's just giving high school behaviour at this point

Reactions: 18
I cannot get over the way she acts like a 13 year old. ā€œCant forget the lost maryā€ ā€œjust going for a quick smokeā€ just dropping hints like it makes her cool. Like sheā€™s showing off to her friends at school. Then again she is only 25šŸ„ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thing I can't wrap my head around is where did she get the pregnancy test from, was she just randomly carrying one on her just in case like. I can't imagine her keeping any at her parents house(idk where they were but it looked like their garden). It's just giving high school behaviour at this point
Obviously had to make Calis birthday party all about her too

Reactions: 11
She packed her dildo?! Sorry WHAT

And not only packed it but had to make sure she added it into the video! This girl has no shame! Sheā€™s a literal child!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha sheā€™s recycled the waitress story about how the waitress apparently asked Eden if the food was all for her and goes on about if she had an ED then itā€™s inappropriate. šŸ™„

Reactions: 17
Hahaha sheā€™s recycled the waitress story about how the waitress apparently asked Eden if the food was all for her and goes on about if she had an ED then itā€™s inappropriate. šŸ™„
She's acting like the same thing happened twice but making the waitress repeat it this time round. Maybe it's just something waitress' say sometimes and realise you're the only one bothered? And you're not even bothered you're just dying for some views right now and anything will do šŸ¤£

Also a vibrator on your wedding night? Little Lloyd is lacking in the bedroom department then

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's acting like the same thing happened twice but making the waitress repeat it this time round. Maybe it's just something waitress' say sometimes and realise you're the only one bothered? And you're not even bothered you're just dying for some views right now and anything will do šŸ¤£

Also a vibrator on your wedding night? Little Lloyd is lacking in the bedroom department then
Yeah I saw her say it must be the same restaurant. Well if itā€™s the same restaurant same girl and she said the same thing she clearly meant ā€˜is that all I can get youā€™ but say it ā€˜is that all for youā€™ not meaning it in that way.
people have even said the waitress ainā€™t saying it how she took it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Nothing says true love like your wedding surviving purely on handouts and begging travel agencies to gift your honeymoon ā¤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I still canā€™t believe sheā€™s begging for a hand out for a honeymoon? Like most people plan it WITH the wedding, like itā€™s part of their budget? Sheā€™s absolutely shameless! Itā€™s not a ā€˜influencer thingā€™ most people donā€™t BEG for it, theyā€™re given it because they deserve it and they have good content. All sheā€™d do on the holiday is smoke, drink and swear and brag about the sex sheā€™s ā€˜havingā€™ .. itā€™s not good content for them.

Reactions: 12
I've seen a couple of tiktoks now where people are calling Edens behaviour out, mainly to do with the dogs and the post about booking a holiday and cancelling and then begging for a free honeymoon, and people are triggered! I honestly thinks this is it folks, I think this may just be the beginning of the end for Eden Harvz! I've been waiting long enough and I think if may be finally happening!! šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 22
I've seen a couple of tiktoks now where people are calling Edens behaviour out, mainly to do with the dogs and the post about booking a holiday and cancelling and then begging for a free honeymoon, and people are triggered! I honestly thinks this is it folks, I think this may just be the beginning of the end for Eden Harvz! I've been waiting long enough and I think if may be finally happening!! šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ Fingers crossed!
It's been happening since she 'went solo' šŸ¤£ because she's so unlikable now. She can't even have a management team like most influencers. Her filthy attitude got her where she is today. Marrying the first man that will have her, having wedding blues the day after the wedding and straight away needing something else so she buys puppies.
She's a train wreck

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.