Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try harder to convince us hunnayyyyy

on a side note, something about Jason’s video of her packing the dogs into a pram makes me feel super uneasy and uncomfortable. I think it’s seeing her with a pram talking to the dogs like babies playing house is literally just so so creepy…
she sounds delighted to be married 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not a dog owner but how does this amount compare to how much it would cost to have chai spayed?
I'm not sure if dogs are different but I just paid £70 to have my ragdoll cat done. She could have all the dogs done for the price she's paid there if it's around the same price as cats!

Reactions: 4
I'm sure she said on live the other day that they didn't even have sex on their wedding night.
They have such an amazing sex life and they're obsessed with each other but didn't even have sex on their wedding night 🤔
I'm not saying you have to have sex on your wedding night BTW, it's just funny how she acts like they have sex constantly, yet werent intimate the night they got married.
Especially since it ended quite early in the evening 😂 did they just go straight to sleep 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Being subscribed to the Pateron is annoying as I get an email every time she posts something.

Only thing I want an email about is if I’m in the Taylor swift presale or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure she said on live the other day that they didn't even have sex on their wedding night.
They have such an amazing sex life and they're obsessed with each other but didn't even have sex on their wedding night 🤔
I'm not saying you have to have sex on your wedding night BTW, it's just funny how she acts like they have sex constantly, yet werent intimate the night they got married.
Your profile pic has me actually pissing myself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On yaz’s video she says edens about to get yelled at by their mum for spending in spacenk…. She’s probably trying to keep her in check with her spending when she has more important things to be spending her money on instead of blowing £100’s on make-up/beauty products!

Reactions: 10
Especially since it ended quite early in the evening 😂 did they just go straight to sleep 😏
She said their friends went back and they all stayed up til 5 o'clock in the morning. Her and Lloyd hate being pressured to have sex apparently 🤣🤣

• Haha
LL probably had whiskey dick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On yaz’s video she says edens about to get yelled at by their mum for spending in spacenk…. She’s probably trying to keep her in check with her spending when she has more important things to be spending her money on instead of blowing £100’s on make-up/beauty products!
She also compares them all to the Kardashian’s again 😂😂 this time Lloyd is Kanye!! When does it endddddd 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looooool just seen this 🤣🤣
I looked up the hotel and based on 5 nights it’s roughly £2K per person for August/September. So they want a £4K holiday just handed to them?

It’s disgusting enough to beg for a free holiday but to actually state what specific hotel you’re expecting.

And why doesn’t Bug Bucks Edie have £4K to pay for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Spay/neutering a dog is cheap as chunky chips, only in the hundreds for a chihuahua, or she could get the injections that last for six months for cheaper. Definitely cheaper than a ratty make up haul

Reactions: 10
I'm not a dog owner but how does this amount compare to how much it would cost to have chai spayed?
I was £300 for my large dog and the price varies depending on the amount of anaesthesia required so I’m sure a chihuahua would be significantly less

Try harder to convince us hunnayyyyy

on a side note, something about Jason’s video of her packing the dogs into a pram makes me feel super uneasy and uncomfortable. I think it’s seeing her with a pram talking to the dogs like babies playing house is literally just so so creepy…
On that video on Jason’s page, she says she’s going for lunch, so she’s taking animals into food environments still… not only is it super unhygienic but also very, very selfish - for the dogs and for the people around them. Imagine you’re allergic to dogs and this idiot brings 2 of them in whilst you’re just trying to have some lunch! There’s a reason these rules are in place! (My mums allergic to dogs, that’s the only reason it came to my mind because if we were having lunch out and someone came near us with their dogs, she’s likely to have a reaction. And edens dogs clearly aren’t fleed so they’ll be scratching constantly and spreading their dander around)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Right I hate the ‘she’s pregnant’ comments but here I come with a prediction haha! If you watch Yazs boring as duck day in the life.. when Eden is pushing the pram you can see a bump, then if you watch Yazs most recent when eden comes in she puts the bag over her belly and then as she sits down again covers her stomach with her shirt and then puts her hand in the way of it? Maybe thought too much into it but just thought it was odd
---
Right I hate the ‘she’s pregnant’ comments but here I come with a prediction haha! If you watch Yazs boring as duck day in the life.. when Eden is pushing the pram you can see a bump, then if you watch Yazs most recent when eden comes in she puts the bag over her belly and then as she sits down again covers her stomach with her shirt and then puts her hand in the way of it? Maybe thought too much into it but just thought it was odd
not Yazs most recent sorry, the second most recent

Reactions: 1
successful
---

I said this too. Absolutely agree!

Edit to add. Maybe not with the amount of caffeine she is drinking. She wouldnt be that silly surely.

---

I think it’s just a not very flattering outfit

Reactions: 9
I said this too. Absolutely agree!

Edit to add. Maybe not with the amount of caffeine she is drinking. She wouldnt be that silly surely.
See I just can’t put it past her, Kerrie Essex is still live smoking away and she heavily pregnant so it’s one of them where I just think know it all eden would again be like caffeine is fine as long as it’s had in moderation- you know, duck the warnings on the back of the drinks big bird knows it all!
---
I think it’s just a not very flattering outfit
Yeah could be that too! As I said I hate the speculation posts but something just seemed odd so I just wanted to put my two pence in 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.