Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she post stuff at ridiculous times. Her followers have their phones taken off them at 9pm for bedtime daft twit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As an owner of 4 chihuahuas, this is going to be chaotic. Mine are toilet trained, crate trained, not clingy (actually that's a lie I have one who is SO needy but in a cuddly needy way not a bratty sh*tty way)

They're good boys but God They're hard work 😂 I love them but I'm so glad they were brought up with boundaries & manners!!

Imagine the house with 4 untrained dogs titting everywhere!

She don't have to worry about littermate syndrome, they're all needy & clingy to each other anyway, and I'm not just on about the dogs! Sister litter mate syndromeeeeeeeee

Said arsooools below, oh and travel cat Ruby, equally as naughty. Extra point If you guess my needy one.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As an owner of 4 chihuahuas, this is going to be chaotic. Mine are toilet trained, crate trained, not clingy (actually that's a lie I have one who is SO needy but in a cuddly needy way not a bratty sh*tty way)

They're good boys but God They're hard work 😂 I love them but I'm so glad they were brought up with boundaries & manners!!

She don't have to worry about littermate syndrome, they're all needy & clingy to each other anyway, and I'm not just on about the dogs! Sister litter mate syndromeeeeeeeee

Said arsooools below, oh and travel cat Ruby, equally as naughty. Extra point If you guess my needy one.
I had to count twice until I realised one of those chihuahuas was a cat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs to look up litter mate syndrome. Any breeder worth their salt would NOT sell 2 pups from the same litter to one person. Massive red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Good God I ran to this thread when I saw her come up on my fyp with the two new dogs
---
Absolutely no indication of getting chai done…they deffo want a litter out of her
'we're in for a show that's for sure'

How utterly repulsive of her to say such a thing. She's so bleeping irresponsible

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Two new pups when they can’t even cope with the two they already have.

Didn’t take long did it? Wedding has been a week lol, I would have thought she would have waited a tad longer for her next big content maker 🙄😂 shows how tit at her *job* she really is, constantly needs something to reveal or whatever simply for clout. Then you got the likes of GK Barry (discovering her instagram was what made me succumb to downloading TikTok lol) who can sit in bed and just roll out a rant and have it go viral 😂
---

They’re all adorable 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She needs to look up litter mate syndrome. Any breeder worth their salt would NOT sell 2 pups from the same litter to one person. Massive red flag.
I was just about to say the same thing. The biggest red flag in a breeder is them selling 2 pups from the same litter to one person. But our eedy always gets what she wants doesn’t she. It’s going to end in disaster. They could form such a bond where they’ll react to the other 2 dogs and could get vicious if they try and break their bond. Especially seeding as none of them have crates. She’s so bleeping irresponsible. She does no research into anything, just does what ever pleases her. Poor chai as well, 2 more males. They’re going to kill that poor dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Nah I’m done. In what right mind did she think TWO more male dogs was a good idea. At this point the shed must be hazardous with all the piss and 💩

Plus the fact that poor Chai hasn’t even been done and they’re ‘in for a show’ No Eden. Be a responsible dog owner and do something about it. Is it any wonder people call you out for how irresponsible you are. Not to mention the hinting that your skint and then buying two more dogs?! Dogs that need treatments, insurance, food, treats etc. I spend so much money on one dog (he is my world so it doesn’t matter) my and my partner have good jobs and we thought about a second but yknow what we said no, because it’s not the right time for us and the cost of another is too much right now.

I’m calling it now those dogs will be scattered around the Harvey houses or in a shelter within the year when the content baby comes.

Nah I’m done. In what right mind did she think TWO more male dogs was a good idea. At this point the shed must be hazardous with all the piss and 💩

Plus the fact that poor Chai hasn’t even been done and they’re ‘in for a show’ No Eden. Be a responsible dog owner and do something about it. Is it any wonder people call you out for how irresponsible you are. Not to mention the hinting that your skint and then buying two more dogs?! Dogs that need treatments, insurance, food, treats etc. I spend so much money on one dog (he is my world so it doesn’t matter) my and my partner have good jobs and we thought about a second but yknow what we said no, because it’s not the right time for us and the cost of another is too much right now.

I’m calling it now those dogs will be scattered around the Harvey houses or in a shelter within the year when the content baby comes.
I was thinking last night which would come first, divorce or rehoming of the dogs. I also wonder if her landlord knows, that whole place is going to need to be recarpetted when they leave.

Reactions: 7
How irresponsible to get two puppies from the same litter. Any decent breeder and any caring owner would know that’s a recipe for disaster. The stress on the dogs isn’t fair and the amount of training/behaviour therapy and time the dogs will need they will not be given. In a few months those dogs will be either fighting each other or fighting every other dog they’ll see. They’ll become aggressive and won’t have any bond with their owners.
Infuriates me that anyone and everyone can own dogs - just because you can doesn’t mean you should!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are they from the same ‘breeder’ as Chai? Someone mentioned up post that they’d had any other litter.

chai can always go to Yaz’s? What Chai, who you have an incredible bond with, who loves you so much, that Chai? She can just be fucked off to Yaz’s rented airbnb every time she’s in season?

she’s an absolutely tit dog owner. She researches nothing, doesn’t think about the future at all. Are they all insured? Do they all get the monthly treatments they require? I have a dog just a little older than chai, and he costs me a lot a month. If we take away the food costs (he’s bigger) and the grooming costs, and just go by insurance and healthy pet club (flea/tick/worming treatments paid for monthly, rather than remembering to order more) that’s at least £170 outgoing per month she has now with the 4 of them. Do long hair chihuahua’s need to see a groomer?
Incidentally, it was a year since I picked my dog up on Sunday. So it’s not yet been a year since she got chai, and she’s got 3 more dogs already!!!

One female three males? Knowing how lazy Eden is she won’t supervise them, Chai will be killed when she goes into heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
i had serious wedding blues after my wedding (that we planned and paid for might i add) so i had a break from social media and a little holiday with my pup and new husband and we chilled and reminisced etc etc. after that i threw myself into work and spending time with friends (i guess it helps when you have those hey, eden).
two content puppies is CRAZY!! what’s that even got to do with the wedding when she’s saying she agreed to them months ago??? silly prick, she needs a bleeping reality check and i really hope it’s not those poor dogs suffering that’s what finally knocks sense into her ☹

Reactions: 11
How completely vile and irresponsible of the pair of them. Poor poor Chai, Eden reckons the vet told her she’s too small to be spayed, so surely that means she’s too small to have a litter yet these numbskulls bring two more males into the house.

there’s going to be piss and tit absolutely everywhere but they don’t mind because, as she’s said several times, “that’s what chihuahuas do”. bleeping gross, all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i am actually surprised by this you know! i really thought it was all over for the worst “cruelty free but with mink sheddings” lashes i ever did see…

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.