Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Four dogs when renting a house shed, is a lot of dogs. I know they’re only small but still, wonder if they’ve asked the owners permission? Since they can’t be arsed to potty train the ones they already have that’s a lot of tit and piss in the house and I wouldn’t be happy if I was the owner

Reactions: 16
How does she have the audacity to ask her followers who have followed her for years to pay money to see bits of her wedding and a link to help out towards their honeymoon and then go out and buy 2 puppies !!!!???

Does she not feel guilty at all for her childhood dog that shes neglected throughout the years while buying new ones?? I know one of her old female dogs died or almost died because they weren’t spayed and got cancer, yet she still hasn’t got Chai done 😡

They’re both not fit enough to look after 1 dog, let alone 3 others. None of them are toilet trained or trained in general and all kept in a tiny tit infested flat?! Not fair at all to them and especially Chai

& Apparently she’s going to Greece in a week or so? Who buys new puppies and then flees to another country? Who’s going to look after them all and make sure they don’t kill each other?????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If I was the landlord, I wouldn't be happy with someone having four dogs in my brand new property, its no secret that Eden and Lloyd can't be fucked to toilet train the properly, When they move out that place will probably have to be gutted, new flooring and skirting boards at least, you just know these dirty mingers wont be cleaning up after the dogs properly!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The dogs will 100% get littermate syndrome. It’s almost impossible to prevent and they’re so lazy it won’t be prevented. They’d need to be crated separately, walked separately ect. She thinks just having 2 other dogs will prevent it? 😂 no no. Also chai is 100% going to get pregnant or killed. Poor pup, they didn’t deserve this :(

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The first two pissed everywhere even on the bed! Now another two? 😂😂😂😂😂 honestly she is so immature and uneducated. They both are. I have two jack-chi’s,and they was hard work for toilet training but we put in the time and effort. They also have structured feed times, bedtimes and walks all to tally with them eating so they go to the toilet on walks too 😂. My partner also wants a Great Dane, but guess what, I said no, not because I don’t want one, but because I’m old enough to know what that will entail and the responsibility.

She definitely got those boys to mate with Chai, as Chase is too big for her and she’s knows it, and he looks like he has got something else in him too . That way she can sell them as pure breeds, more money and try and use her “status” to up the price more. It’s like watching 5 year olds playimg “mums & dads” . Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Could she sell any of chai’s pups as a decent pure bred example of a chihuahua? She’s ‘tea cup’ - she’s fucked. You only have to have eyes to see that 🤣

Reactions: 7
Could she sell any of chai’s pups as a decent pure bred example of a chihuahua? She’s ‘tea cup’ - she’s fucked. You only have to have eyes to see that 🤣
😂😂😂😂🙌🏻 love this! “Tea cup” …. They do it with jacks too… no mate, it’s just the runt😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it’s like she only wants the puppy phase. as soon as they’re no longer a puppy she’s brought another one…

Reactions: 23
That's always her response isn't it? "I have lots of friends who...." to try to prove she's right. We know you're lying Eben cos you don't have lots of friends... period.
Oh maybe she means the ONE friend that went to her hen do 😂😂😂😂 she's so full of tit.

Reactions: 10
So she’ll send chai to stay with Yaz …wonder if there’s a compromise, when Yaz is on heat eden must send lloyd over for a few days 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
you just know her house reeks of piss and tit

*edit to add - and a cheap air fresher trying to mask the smell

Reactions: 14
Wait a god dam minute. So this cretin had a paypal up for people to donate to her honeymoon, and also to pay to see the tit wedding content, and she has went and bought 2 new dogs with the money!? I hate this witch

Reactions: 18
There were FIVE puppies in that litter. A poor Chihuahua had to birth 5 puppies and one died. The puppy that gave birth had eclampsia too when pregnant and it's Chai's mum that had the puppies. When the breeder confirmed she was pregnant, again, this is what she wrote on the post. Poor dog.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The dogs will 100% get littermate syndrome. It’s almost impossible to prevent and they’re so lazy it won’t be prevented. They’d need to be crated separately, walked separately ect. She thinks just having 2 other dogs will prevent it? 😂 no no. Also chai is 100% going to get pregnant or killed. Poor pup, they didn’t deserve this :(
bold of you to assume she walks the dogs…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.