Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks Eden won’t do a honeymoon and will leave it until their whole family holiday abroad in august and act like that’s their honeymoon so all the attention is on them again..

Funny she can’t do a honeymoon abroad but can do a big family holiday.

Reactions: 18
I’m calling a new dog in the next few days.

If she’s getting it off that weapon she got chai from, she had a litter born at the end of May 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s already hinted about getting a new dog weeks ago with a picture of her and Lloyd holding a puppy

Reactions: 13
Was about to say the same thing! Oh the difference 🙈

Do we notice how Mikayla has been virtually non existent on SM since the wedding. Think that goes to show difference in marrying for love as opposed to marrying for content. Take note Eden 🙊

Reactions: 3
Bit late but even putting up a post about ‘where can I go’ for her honeymoon just reeks of ‘who’s gonna offer me a freebie?’ She has no shame lol. I know she didn’t plan her wedding, but part of that is planning the honeymoon no? People all do it differently (I know a couple who left for their honeymoon as soon as the night ended and I know another couple who waited until the summer as they married around Xmas time) but she’s soooooo obviously on the prowl for a free gift. I pray to god no-one reaches out because I think it’s absolutely disgusting.
even if no one does (which I hope to god they don’t) she will make it look like they’ve been gifted 🙄

Reactions: 2
I was going to say 4 dogs would be hell, but it’s not like they go to work. 4 dogs is probably easy when you’re home all day with nothing to do 😂

Reactions: 11
So that’s where any money for PayPal or Patreon really went then… or money from the wedding given to them. Not a honeymoon at all as they will use the puppies as an excuse now not to go

They just needed to make sure they had enough cash first … not because she wasn’t sure the lying ogre

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.