Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to be so down after a wedding? I’m not married so can someone please clear that up, thought that’s where the “honeymoon period” stems from… being happy after your wedding and on cloud 9. Is trouble in paradise already? I know let’s just get a couple more dogs to make us happy 🫣 who even thinks like that

Reactions: 19
Why the heck has she got two puppies? Plus the two she already has. Talk about excessive, but those dogs could like for 15 years so getting them on a whim isn't exactly setting a good example to her impressionable audience. I am only assuming this is a spontaneous decision as she put on her story saying she was down after the wedding and should she get another puppy??! And the ADHD queen has let us know spontaneous spending is an issue for her so again, not the best public decision to make imo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely not normal to feel so 'low' a week after your wedding. I was literally on cloud 9 for ages afterwards, reminiscing, seeing friends and family who had been there, honeymoon, even getting my bloody dress cleaned!

15yrs later and yes we've had rough times but I'm still excited to hang out together or just go to do the food shop together on the rare occasion my Husband can. At this rate they'll need 2 dogs a year to get them through 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it normal to be so down after a wedding? I’m not married so can someone please clear that up, thought that’s where the “honeymoon period” stems from… being happy after your wedding and on cloud 9. Is trouble in paradise already? I know let’s just get a couple more dogs to make us happy 🫣 who even thinks like that
No it’s not normal to this extent. I didn’t know what to do with my time afterwards because every waking moment prior to the big day I spent planning, running around, making sure all the vendors were in place, everything was paid for (with our own money not to brag or anything 😉) afterwards you’re a bit bored.

This girl has absolutely nothing about her so she has to do these things to fill a void inside. If I were Lloyd I’d be concerned because nothing, and I mean nothing is ever enough for her.

The clothes, the make up, the meals out, the dogs, the hyper fixation on things that last a week or two (gym sera, horse era, cleaning era) he’s forever till going to be trying to give, and allow her to have what she wants when she wants it because she’s a brat and that is going to wear the duck out of him. Nothing will ever be about Lloyd it’s all Eden all the time.

Reactions: 17
The fact that she’s getting more likes and views from a short video of the new dogs then all her wedding content has me howling 😂😂😂

She has the ‘wedding blues’ because she does nothing with her life and has a partner who has no ambitions.. they’ve had a full out weekend with all the spotlight on them and then gone back to their shed, no honeymoon no change so of course she’s going to be missing the hype of getting married. we all knew she would have to do something to keep the content coming in as she didn’t plan a honeymoon, so new dogs it is 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope to god she aint trying to breed from Chai as those new dogs are literally her siblings, half at least so just imagine the problems it could cause!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I really thought little legs would have done some DJing at the wedding?! He's practiced to the walls enough!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
if you have spent months/years planning a wedding then yes, you can feel a bit down because all your time was spent in this wedding bubble but thats why many people go away on a honeymoon. Eden is just ripping the arse out of it though. She didn’t even plan her wedding so god knows how she can feel the wedding blues.

Reactions: 13
This made me lol 🤣

View attachment 2290428
---
Also, have we ever discussed Lloyds tat??
so he has got a small tinky then 🤣🤢
---
no, especially as she's going on holiday soon, she needs to get a grip

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s just getting puppies for the sake of it, they’re a long term commitment, I just don’t see her being able to manage them especially if Tiktok goes down the pan as it quite clearly is already

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else remember a couple weeks ago on live Eden was saying how they couldn’t afford a teepee for the wedding and now they’ve casually bought 2 more pups … Ffs don’t get animals if you’re not 100% sure you can provide for them their whole life and give them the correct care :(

What will she do if Tiktok disappears one day or Lloyd leaves? She will be stuck with 4 dogs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So the other week when chase and chai tied and everyone was saying to remove one of them whilst chai is in season, she said she couldn’t because ‘chai and chase are best friends’. But now she’s got 2 puppies she’s suddenly saying ‘Yaz can look after chai’ . So why couldn’t Yaz look after chai the other week? The girl just chats bullshit whenever she opens her mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If I remember rightly, she said the breeder she got Chai from does payment plans.
Imagine being the "best uk tiktoker" and getting your clout dogs on the knock 🤣😂🤣😂
Embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's saying she felt down so got some puppies, but surely she would have known months ago??? I thought reputable breeders had a waiting list? I've never bought a puppy so I maybe wrong!

Reactions: 8
The breeder is staying in their house when they’re on holiday im so sorry but I could never 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That breeder is so irresponsible I wouldn’t be suprised Chai was inbred

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.