Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole way through this video she’s ordering Yaz. Get this get that. Also why the duck does she think smoking green is such a flex. She literally talks about it everyday. Probably why you’re falling off the app you lazy cow! Maybe stop smoking and get to work on your career that’s flopping.
I noticed this! She’s such a cow to Yaz!!

Did anyone else notice that bitchy comment to her “do you ever feel ugly..oh because I think you look quite nice today” what a mindf*k thing to say!!! Proper narcissistic behaviour. Sorry but that shopping video bared it all IMO.

Reactions: 19
Not Yaz on her live saying she can smell puppy poo but can’t find where the smells coming from 🫣🫣🫣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
No stop it, Yaz is live and she said she’s doing another hair burst sale within the same week because and I quote “i think it’s nearly payday for a lot of people”
????
It’s 12 days into the month 😂😂
Are you ok love? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“At no point has she asked for money” Yaz has just said….she must have missed the paypal link being put up for honeymoon donations then 🤡 and also the patreon 😏

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I'd honestly pau to NOT see her rats dogs
The puppies are literally 10 weeks old today. They clearly needed more time with their mum especially if they are still on milk 🙄.
also look how big the mum of the puppies are! And that’s her second litter in a year. Disgusting breeder!!
It had 5 puppies and one died 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
10am and little legs lloyd only just woke on (yas live) Edens still asleep.. they would never survive being parents..

Reactions: 14
I guess she doesn’t need to get up early to let the dogs out if they let them do it in the house anyway 🤷‍♀️🤮

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe her excuse for asking for a free holiday is because ‘we have lots of outgoings, including our dogs’ WHO THE duck DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MAKE THAT EVERYONE ELSES PROBLEM!!!! she’s actually delusional.

also, I’ve just deeped that they actually have each others name in their bios. Why do people do this it’s so cringey and possessive! 😭😭

Reactions: 27
Lol that’s so embarrassing, we all have bills Eden stop begging and pay for them yourself

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe her excuse for asking for a free holiday is because ‘we have lots of outgoings, including our dogs’ WHO THE duck DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MAKE THAT EVERYONE ELSES PROBLEM!!!! she’s actually delusional.

also, I’ve just deeped that they actually have each others name in their bios. Why do people do this it’s so cringey and possessive! 😭😭
Those dogs Cost her about £1k could of gone on holiday

Reactions: 6
Just scrolled past Yaz and Eden live on TT and someone called them Beggy Mitchell 1 and 2 and Yaz called her a rat and went off about how she’s a witch who should have been raised better. It was so cringe, why does Yaz think she’s so hard?!
She also said ‘you wish’ erm - the evidence is out there Yaz hun.

Also her face looked bleeping awful. All orange and greasy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just scrolled past Yaz and Eden live on TT and someone called them Beggy Mitchell 1 and 2 and Yaz called her a rat and went off about how she’s a witch who should have been raised better. It was so cringe, why does Yaz think she’s so hard?!
She also said ‘you wish’ erm - the evidence is out there Yaz hun.

Also her face looked bleeping awful. All orange and greasy.
Yeah, I’m sure we all wish we were sat at our sisters who was asking her when she’s leaving, got no permanent home and constantly posting crying TikTok’s for attention.

As for Eden, yeah I’m sure we all wish we had NO career, no friends, a rushed and shite wedding, failed podcast, failed influencer with no brand deals, collabs or management, looks literally dirty with no sense of hygiene in a little shed which smells of tit, piss and cigs.

Yes, we soooo wish we were you 😘. Eden was quite literally begging for a honeymoon. She is a beggy Mitchell. Yaz, get a grip and stop defending your sister online, it makes you look like a desperate, embarrassing, bleep.

• Haha
One of the dogs shat in the dressing room whilst yaz was doing a hairburst live and Eden didn’t even pick it up. She just saw it, walked off and never came back 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Reminds me of the MSN days where you'd add your primary school 'boyfriends' name to your status 😂

• Haha
Eden researches til the cows come home when it comes to her dogs?
is that why she continues to give them treats that contain rawhide? Why she gave chai tinned spinach?
how much research did she do to find a breeder that has bred the same dog twice within a 12 month period? Or one tit enough to let her have 2 from the same litter? If litter mate syndrome was that easy to overcome, a lot more people would have dogs from the same litter.
All this research, and she still hasn’t worked out how to get her dogs to piss and tit outside. Wild.

and her friends think she’s crazy because she’s got a £50 ring camera so she can check in on the dogs when she’s out?
me too hun - and my friends don’t think it’s anything noteworthy.
It’s the way she loves to blow smoke up her own arse for me.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.