Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW MANY TIMES IS SHE GOING OVER HER HAIR WITH THOSE G-H-bleeping-D'S.... duck!

---

"The people who stroke a dog without asking, are the same as the people who record Patreon. No respect and no boundaries".
duck Tiktok, this girl should be a pissing comedian
I’m not going to take advice on respect and boundaries from a woman who talked about her young niece stretching her hole on live

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I guess she doesn’t need to get up early to let the dogs out if they let them do it in the house anyway 🤷‍♀️🤮
She just elbows the cage so they leave her alone. Even the dogs think she's a twit, no one's safe from Edens cunty-ness
---
I HOPE she sticks to her word on not breeding 🫣🫣
---
These are expensive gifts! Where’s the thanks?? Too concentrated on her dog that’s on her tits again 🤢
That puppy looks so uncomfortable and why is she brushing its little face with a brush with product on? Idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Absolutely creasing at this tbh. Eden, your makeup did look tit. I know there’s “no correct way” to do makeup but, her bronzer looked like actual tit smeared on her cheeks, one of her lashes was wonky, her lipstick blended in with the rest of her face and also looked tit. The makeup she had done did not suit her features at all, so objectively, it’s tit. As for her weight, she was the one who was banging on about wanting to lose weight for the wedding, went to the gym and got that hoop for all of 5 days. If she isn’t happy with how she looked at her own wedding, that’s her own fault 🤷🏻‍♀️. She could’ve found someone who did actual proper bridal makeup that made her look youthful and glowy. She could’ve gone to the gym more etc- she doesn’t have a job. She had alllll the time in the world to look her absolute best at this wedding. Yet she went the fast route and decided to just shove filler in her face which has absolutely fucked up her cheeks, lips and under eyes.

But it’s okay when her and her sisters comment on peoples appearances though, isn’t it? Saying they look like cancer patients and crackheads. She knows she looked shite, that’s why she’s bothered. If I truly thought I looked stunning on my wedding day, I wouldnt give a tit what anyone else had to say.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She said she got £50 off the PayPal donations before she had to take it down because people were making out she was a scam artist 😂

• Haha
She’s done nothing but beg for money since her wedding, ‘it’s so hard to share my happiness’ for a price that no one is interesting in paying boo hoo

Reactions: 17
Absolutely creasing at this tbh. Eden, your makeup did look tit. I know there’s “no correct way” to do makeup but, her bronzer looked like actual tit smeared on her cheeks, one of her lashes was wonky, her lipstick blended in with the rest of her face and also looked tit. The makeup she had done did not suit her features at all, so objectively, it’s tit. As for her weight, she was the one who was banging on about wanting to lose weight for the wedding, went to the gym and got that hoop for all of 5 days. If she isn’t happy with how she looked at her own wedding, that’s her own fault 🤷🏻‍♀️. She could’ve found someone who did actual proper bridal makeup that made her look youthful and glowy. She could’ve gone to the gym more etc- she doesn’t have a job. She had alllll the time in the world to look her absolute best at this wedding. Yet she went the fast route and decided to just shove filler in her face which has absolutely fucked up her cheeks, lips and under eyes.

But it’s okay when her and her sisters comment on peoples appearances though, isn’t it? Saying they look like cancer patients and crackheads. She knows she looked shite, that’s why she’s bothered. If I truly thought I looked stunning on my wedding day, I wouldnt give a tit what anyone else had to say.
she didnt keep it private! she shared 95% of it and begged for the rest, if she thought her followers were that important she could have had a WhatsApp group for it for her minions, the ones she says she "notices" but no, greedy eedy and kantye wanna steal the kids dinner money and make then blow smoke up there arses while doing so, scum!

Reactions: 18
not 3 months ago, her and Yaz passed someone in the car and said ‘do the hills have bleeping eyes’ about someone’s appearance
bleeping practice what you preach Eden.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can already tell the little lighter dog is gonna be her fave. The ginger one is much bigger and we all know how that worked out for Clout ✂

Reactions: 12
She is using Threads as a full on pity party, it’s embarassing.

In other news Lloyd is booked in for a tattoo for a full day soon…. Wonder if he’s getting an Eden portrait

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
🙄🙄🙄 is mummy paying LL? Also the puppy dig. Don’t act like she does and she wouldn’t get actual facts on how to look after dogs!
---
new Jason post
Probably been saving his pocket money for this!

Reactions: 10
🙄🙄🙄 is mummy paying LL? Also the puppy dig. Don’t act like she does and she wouldn’t get actual facts on how to look after dogs!
---
new Jason post
They really know how to waste money don’t they. A full day tattooing I would think it’s minimum £700 -£800 depending what he’s having done these days, I had a back piece done years ago that cost me £500 which was a 7 hour sitting, why not put that money towards a mini break?! These pair of knobs will never have anything to show for themselves. I wonder how long it will be until they can’t afford the rent?

• Heart
A bit off topic but lee’s insta stories are so cute… the way he plays with wolf like he’s his age, takes him to age appropriate play type places and dresses up with him etc 🥹 such a difference in parenting compared to Yaz
---
They really know how to waste money don’t they. A full day tattooing I would think it’s minimum £700 -£800 depending what he’s having done these days, I had a back piece done years ago that cost me £500 which was a 7 hour sitting, why not put that money towards a mini break?! These pair of knobs will never have anything to show for themselves. I wonder how long it will be until they can’t afford the rent?
Why not put that money towards Chai’s op 😡

A bit off topic but lee’s insta stories are so cute… the way he plays with wolf like he’s his age, takes him to age appropriate play type places and dresses up with him etc 🥹 such a difference in parenting compared to Yaz
---

And that as well!!! They’re selfish arseholes everything is for themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ex
---

Exactly this! The way they dressed as zombies and the hulk and everything just looked so natural and like he was a child that was actually able to have fun. Although watch yaz read this then suddenly post loads of fun kid things to do with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---
new Jason post
oh Lloyd you can duck yourself too. Calling people helmets that care more about your dogs welfare more than you your beggy wife. Why not cancel your tattoo and use that money to get chai spayed…. Oh wait

Reactions: 22
My sister went to school with Eden and she lived in the same area as us growing up. She used to bully one of my sisters best friends, and parents evening came round and Eden asked if her mum was pregnant or just fat 😭 she then threatened to get Yaz in to smack her. She is a bully through and through. She recently saw Eden again whilst with my sister and smiled and waved at her and Eden literally just scowled and went ‘ew’.
I see her sometimes around town and saw her inside the shopping centre on her own with chai and chase and chase squatted to do a poo, I was soooo embarrassed for her. LOL.
LLL WE NEED A PHOTO OF LLOYD EDITED ON TO A CHIS HEAD while it’s doing a poo. 😂 sorry for partly shouting that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ex

Exactly this! The way they dressed as zombies and the hulk and everything just looked so natural and like he was a child that was actually able to have fun. Although watch yaz read this then suddenly post loads of fun kid things to do with him.
She’s posted him already, it seems to be a video Lee must have sent her because she’s posted a video of wolf in between clips of her clearly being over here and not in Wales, you can tell that little boy is soooo loved by his daddy 🥹 makes my heart melt a little bit, glad wolf has one responsible parent at least

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.