Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL like the average working man doesn’t have outgoings? I swear to god she thinks she’s the only person to ever have got married and have pets.
bleeping gobby big gums
A huge amount of outgoings including her new puppies?

For duck sake. It’s giving the same vibe as having a pool installed, just like the puppies it’s unaffordable and not a necessity. Then complaining about a huge amount of outgoings including the heating costs of the new pool. Stop living beyond your means you green sasquatch.

My predictions for next year
- Yaz and Don Carla will each have one of the four dogs
- Eden will be flat out broke and start an OF
- Marriage on the rocks because their lifestyle of lying in bed all day and eating out isn’t sustainable

I remember when they first started dating, Eden still had popularity and every night they were going to the fanciest restaurants. Wonder if the fall from that height dented your big fat ego Eddy?

Reactions: 23
As if yaz paid for all that shopping and greeden was just throwing alsorts in. THEN says THEY are going to pay for someone else’s shopping! Eden hun, you ain’t paying for tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If it breaks, set up a gofundme for a new phone, make it everyone else’s problem, pleady Eedy seems to think that’s how the world works x
These variations of eedy have me in fuckin hysterics, needy, greedy, pleady eedy🤣🤣
---
As if yaz paid for all that shopping and greeden was just throwing alsorts in. THEN says THEY are going to pay for someone else’s shopping! Eden hun, you ain’t paying for tit!!
GREEDEN🤣🤣🤣🤣☠☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I already know Yaz is gonna pay for them to go away because she said in a recent video she really wants to go on a solo holiday for 3 days or so, she’s confirmed it with Lee bla bla
I bet you she pays, they go together and Yaz makes out she goes off solo whilst they have a honeymoon😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She JUMPED at the chance to take the limelight, at least let Yaz to be the one to say it if she’s the one paying… since that does make it Yaz’s act of kindness…

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but paying for someone’s shopping in WAITROSE is not the act of kindness she thinks it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry but paying for someone’s shopping in WAITROSE is not the act of kindness she thinks it is
Actually you’re right! Didn’t even click onto that! Who on earth needs help with their shopping if they’re in Waitrose?! Get ya long elvis ass to aldi or lidl if ya wanna do an act of “kindness” (act of praise more like)

Reactions: 27
Lloyds profiles VS Eden’s profiles

All i’m going to say is this speaks volumes and someone seems a lot more interested than the other

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how Mikayla is still off tiktok enjoying her honeymoon/wedding life while needy eedddyy is all wedding blues & dog piss 🤣
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
theres a thread title in there somewhere!

this has to be my fave era of ebens.
The poverty/fall from disgrace era
I’ve noticed she’s doing a newlywed podcast…literally GRASPING. Don’t break a nail you desperate witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The wedding for her was clearly a clout chasing mission, that’s why she feels so low because it didn’t bring in the views and positive reinforcement that she expected. Hence having to buy the new pups to replace the lack of clout from the wedding 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.