Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edens mad bc every other influncer is getting their honeymoon gifted in luxurious places meanwhile Eden has to pay like the rest of us and she doesn’t think she deserves that treatment

Reactions: 22
She is getting gifted like crazy!!! Big gifts too!! She’s just said, always put powder on before bronzer or your makeup will look muddy 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just been asked on live about teeth whitening strips, she mentioned whites beaconsfield- said they were the best ever (they just so happen to be in her showcase to buy on tt shop) YET at the beginning of June she posted a tt raving about dr dent teeth whitening strips!

Reactions: 7
I HOPE she sticks to her word on not breeding 🫣🫣
---
These are expensive gifts! Where’s the thanks?? Too concentrated on her dog that’s on her tits again 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
We need someone to live stream her live streams llike the paul breach woman. So we can watch but not give her views lol x

Reactions: 14
Someone asked if gizmo was the runt and she nonchalantly just went “no the runt died”…. She didn’t give a tit

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I was thinking the other day any money she starts doing tiktok shop soon again because she’s skint 🤣 didn’t expect it to so soon

Reactions: 9
hahaha someone asked how the honeymoon was coming along and she looked down and said “no good news to report yet”💀 eden there will be no good news you bleeping scrounger
---
now she’s asking if anyone knows someone who works at the river hotel in tenerife omg the begging is crazyyyy she also said she doesnt make much money anymore vs the 80k from tiktok shop once

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Now asking if anyone knows anyone who works at that expensive hotel in Tenerife and trying to justify putting a PayPal up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone suggested the Maldives and she was like ‘that’s so expensive, we can’t afford that’ … hun PEOPLE WITH REGULAR JOBS AFFORD IT, KNOW HOW? We save up. Imagine earning £80K in a month and not saving it at all?! £80K is LIFE changing, she could have put down a deposit, really invested in her business or saved up for a holiday, for £80K you could travel the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How long has she lived in that place for I remember they paid a year upfront, it must be coming up to a year and now they have to pay rent every month which for a new build in that area is going to be expensive,most of their income must go on rent

Reactions: 12
“If there’s one thing I can do, it’s raise a chihuahua and do make-up”….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
HOW MANY TIMES IS SHE GOING OVER HER HAIR WITH THOSE G-H-bleeping-D'S.... duck!

---

"The people who stroke a dog without asking, are the same as the people who record Patreon. No respect and no boundaries".
duck Tiktok, this girl should be a pissing comedian

---

"You've got 15 minutes, chatterbox"
LL just came in to remind his childthing that she's taking bleeping ages and looks worse than she began with.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.