Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her contour in that fanny scratching photo! I’m convinced she was reaching for a tit nugget to smear across her face 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The puppies are literally 10 weeks old today. They clearly needed more time with their mum especially if they are still on milk 🙄.
also look how big the mum of the puppies are! And that’s her second litter in a year. Disgusting breeder!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
‘We didn’t get to where we are by sitting around….’

and where exactly are you hun? Because I’ll tell you where you aren’t - and that’s on a 5k honeymoon because you simply cannot afford it. Cringe, considering that you ‘make 90k a month.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lloyds profiles VS Eden’s profiles

All i’m going to say is this speaks volumes and someone seems a lot more interested than the other
Home chef????? I cook meals in my kitchen every day… am I also a home chef? Better go and put it in my bio

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When will she understand that these poor baby puppies aren’t here to dress up and probably really hate this. ‘Doesn’t drink greeden’ back on the Prosecco.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So yas bought the shopping that’s why Eden was getting all the named stuff and ‘treats for her husband’ 🤔🤔 then went on to say she’ll pay for someone’s shopping when she weren’t even the one buying.. yas’s face was a picture.. I think Eden is trying to spend yas money so she is in the same place as her, skint.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She could’ve gone to ANY breeder, and this is the one she chose?! 🤢🤢 she’s Eden but blonde, honestly thought she was gonna show some puppies at first

Sorry for the quality, I’ve had to compress it a fair bit to fit on here

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She could’ve gone to ANY breeder, and this is the one she chose?! 🤢🤢 she’s Eden but blonde, honestly thought she was gonna show some puppies at first

Sorry for the quality, I’ve had to compress it a fair bit to fit on here
Ew God she's a ick and a half 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I bet Lloyd hangs his head in shame at the embarrassment of his wife lying about cancelling a holiday and asking someone to pay for another one. Blatantly lying about the emet thing, playing on that for sympathy. She should be ashamed of herself and it’s obvious lloyd is.
Here’s an idea. Why not pay for a self-catering apartment. Cook your own food

Reactions: 8
It’s giving Dora the explorer 😂😂😂😂
I’ve said it before, but the middle part really does her no favours.
---
Home chef????? I cook meals in my kitchen every day… am I also a home chef? Better go and put it in my bio
It said ‘self taught chef’ before but he’s obviously realised there’s no such bleeping thing and changed it.
That’s like me saying I’m a self taught doctor. Thick twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.