Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be fuming if I were Yaz. She’s clearly co parenting with Lee quite well I’d say, and to have your sister speak like that about the father of your child is so disrespectful. Regardless of what’s gone on you don’t air that on the internet for all and sundry to speculate on, it also jeopardises the relationship Lee and Yaz have. She’s such a nasty cow
Yaz would still be like, guys she’s ONLY 25. She says silly things but she’s the best little sister ever. 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seeing MY private moments? Girl I’ve seen more than I could ever want to of you.

She has no private moments because everything has its price for her. She’s basically admitted she’s doing Patreon because she’s not making money through ads.

Reactions: 30
I think the worst part of her patreon is pretending the purpose of it is to get away from trolls and her not just being honest and saying it’s simply for money 🤷

Reactions: 25
Wait… is she really comparing her tit content of her puppies to a Netflix subscription… I would rather pay to watch paint dry than pay to watch any of her content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s literally pointless though lol. Like someone literally screen recorded her wedding vids from her patreon and put them on tiktok, it’s literally just going to happen every time

First stop patreon, next onlyfans. It’s only a matter of time
Edited to add nothing wrong with that, but there is if eben does it as her ‘fans’ are children

Reactions: 23
Triggered ain't she? 🤣
Absolutely I bleeping do (not coffee but cold drinks)
Saying 'but you pay for Netflix. So you can pay to watch me' is just pathetic and sad, ADs have been paying your bills for ages. But suddenly they don't cover costs 🥺 stop lying. You're out of money and you're desperate, nothing is working. Start writing that CV Eden. You're done

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor Cali having to celebrate her birthday a whole week later because Eben thought her wedding was more important, even though she could’ve literally chosen any day

If Cali was an adult then fair enough but she’s a child and birthdays mean everything to a kid :(

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Poor Cali having to celebrate her birthday a whole week later because Eben thought her wedding was more important, even though she could’ve literally chosen any day

If Cali was an adult then fair enough but she’s a child and birthdays mean everything to a kid :(
this is so true. Kids can’t wait for their birthdays! Imagine having the limelight of every single family member that you know and love taken away from you and them not giving you their full attention on your birthday cause they’re too busy swooning over Eden and Lloyd. I’d never ever choose a day so important to family. She could have literally waited a week!! Selfish witch!!

• Sad
How long until they are back in their mom an dad's box room? If Yaz gives it up of course and goes back to her actual home with her husband 😂
Didn't she have to pay 12months up front for that house because her credit history was that bad they would accept her in private housing or for a mortgage? Surly that's up soon an since she's skint how she going to pay for it

Reactions: 7
this patreon is going to be the end of her. if someone who i was a fan of wanted me to pay to see their content i would just find someone else to watch. it’s not like she’s special or different in any way to every other influencer out there

Reactions: 21
What’s the most bizarre to me is how she claims so many people do patreon and cameo but I literally couldn’t name a single person in her “category” who does it, can someone enlighten me 😂🤔

Did Paul Breech do Patreon or am I making that up? Cos if so he now lives in a tent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
this patreon is going to be the end of her. if someone who i was a fan of wanted me to pay to see their content i would just find someone else to watch. it’s not like she’s special or different in any way to every other influencer out there
Most her fans are kids with no income or job so good luck to her trying to earn an income that way 😂 no parent is going to say yeah sure here's my bank details, they will say I'm not paying for you to watch someone who's already posting on social media, go find someone else to watch then 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.