Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t £1500 quite cheap for a dog?? I’ve always been a cat owner and never actually looked at prices of dogs, I was under the impression they were very pricey if they come from a reputable breeder/kennel? Sorry if I’m wrong…
---

Wait… so did I 🫣🫣😂😂

If they come from a reputable breeder, it may be cheap. If they come from some clout chaser on TikTok…..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bold of you to think the marriage will last that long 👀
I feel like Lloyds love isn’t enough for her hence the need for continually buying love in the form of dogs. Either she continues to buy dogs, has lots of babies one after the other or her eye will definitely start to wander and she’ll be looking elsewhere for that dopamine hit. We all know she’s cheated on the past too.
Being that insecure about such a small detail is proof in itself they won’t last, next she’ll have him on a hovering platform everywhere they go “it’s not even about the height, he’s just practicing his wizardry!!! God, trolls!!!”
I dread to think what hidden insecurities she has when she already shows so many accidentally

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we know the breeder’s last name or where in Kent she’s located? Trying to see if she has a license to actually sell pups
How strange!!! I just come off the kennel club website to hear to say she’s not licensed. And she’s a regular breeder so she should have it set up as a business along with her only fans!! Dodgy breeder and a tax dodger by the looks of it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
i do not know a single adult male who would stand on a box to address a room field full of people 😭 of course it was to look taller!!!! any other normal person would just stand there

• Haha
She’s clearly not done any research whatsoever, those ‘trolls’ aren’t experts they’re just responsible dog owners that actually did some research. I don’t think she’ll ever realise that she is the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s clearly not done any research whatsoever, those ‘trolls’ aren’t experts they’re just responsible dog owners that actually did some research. I don’t think she’ll ever realise that she is the problem
Too many people lick her arse and her family encourage her holier than thou behaviour so she will never reflect and think that maybe she isn’t 100.% perfect

I don’t think people would be so quick to come on here and slate her if she actually owned up to her mistakes or admitted she wasn’t an expert in everything.

Aside from some comments about her weight and skin, most of the trolling comments are about her behaviours and her defence mechanism is to be a sarcy spiteful cow back to people. Appreciate you can’t fart in peace on social media but that’s what happens when you decide to put your entire life online

Reactions: 17
She would be a likeable person if she acknowledged anything she did wrong and learned from it, but she just acts so bratty when she’s called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This so called “breeder” has been posting on a dog buying site for the past 9 years 🤯 Notice how she writes ‘extra tiny teacup chihuahua’ and ‘TINY’ in her ads

She also takes tiktoks similar to Edens of her dogs pissing all over the floor in the back of tiktok videos 😭

Also…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This so called “breeder” has been posting on a dog buying site for the past 9 years 🤯 Notice how she writes ‘extra tiny teacup chihuahua’ and ‘TINY’ in her ads

She also takes tiktoks similar to Edens of her dogs pissing all over the floor in the back of tiktok videos 😭

Also…
Should get RSPCA involved to be honest with this woman breeding her dogs and as well as Eden with her dogs 🐕

Reactions: 18
Saying how expensive everything is and her parents have helped her a lot but spends ridiculous amounts on two dogs! Said she isn’t going on honeymoon at the moment as it’s so expensive, and said she got her rings from Amazon or Argos (she couldn’t remember) but they’re going to buy new ones when they have more money. It’s like a shotgun wedding!

• Haha
Saying how expensive everything is and her parents have helped her a lot but spends ridiculous amounts on two dogs! Said she isn’t going on honeymoon at the moment as it’s so expensive, and said she got her rings from Amazon or Argos (she couldn’t remember) but they’re going to buy new ones when they have more money. It’s like a shotgun wedding!
What happened to the 90k a month 😏 it was obv never true and any money she did make she has frittered it away with very little to show for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s the biggest NARC! Is sickening the amount she is loving everyone licking her rim.

Reactions: 9
I have a friend who now wants a chihuahua since Eden got two more.

And here is where the damage of ‘influencing’ seeps into real life, creating a demand for dogs like this. Now, my friend would definitely be going to an ethical breeder, but a lot won’t.

Goes to the point of doing research. Keep this stuff off the platform if you’re not going to be responsible.

Reactions: 10
I watched for a few minutes before I choose to feel embarrassed for her and had to come off.

Saying how she enjoyed having everyone there who loved her and wanted to speak to her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.