Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eben hen if you want to make some rent money on patreon drop a wee video explaining why u hate Lee so much thanks an bye xx

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Sorry it’s the worst quality ever, but here’s some of the clips from her live.

I thought she was rude to the violinist, had to get in a nasty comment about Mikalya and hasn’t learnt her lesson about her tit humour when she jokes about the dogs being incestuous and having litter mate syndrome.
She’s so bitter, yes Mikayla had a lot of influencers there but again they are people she considers friends the same way Eden claims to be with her guests and she also had loads of her family and non-influencer friends there too. So so bitter.

Reactions: 20
I just don’t get why she can’t be honest? She’d do so much better from it? ‘Oh I didn’t know about littermate syndrome’ and then a video of what she’s learnt, what she’s doing to try and prevent it ect? Like… that’s why she isn’t relatable, because she’s the only person EVER to know EVERYTHING since birth. She can’t just admit fault? If she replied to comments like ‘oh god I didn’t know when I got them but I’ll do research and do everything to prevent it, do you have any tips?’ But instead she shuts down everyone and is SO aggressive towards them! Hun, being a witch was so 2003.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know someone who was at the wedding and it was 100% better then Edens wedding silly selfish cow

Reactions: 5
I must be so behind with the times as I've never even heard of patreon 😂🙈
Patreon is kind of old tbf. I grew up watching YouTubers and in 2016/2017 “Adpocalypse” happened where loads of advertisers started boycotting YouTube because they weren’t regulating their content. Like an M&S ad would run on a youtube video of pro terrorism etc.

So loads of creators suddenly stopped earning so well as YouTube would demonetise their videos constantly so creators moved their content to Patreon - so their subs were now paying them. But I thought it had fizzled out now.

Eden won’t make a substantial amount from it because she doesn’t have the following. Her YouTube views of “extra content” barely got any views as it is and her follower count ion TikTok has been stagnant since early 2022.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it really inconsiderate that she posts other peoples kids/people who don’t want to be posted, because she has a really negative view on who we all are, we’re apparently massive trolls/bullies… so if we are that bad, wouldn’t you be a little more wary on what you post just in case we go and slate/repost someone’s child? I know we wouldn’t, but does she know we wouldn’t? Idk, it doesn’t sit right…

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The girls always been fame hungry. At first she was trying to be a successful actress [back when I liked her as she seemed real unlike now] then all the makeup/hair grwm vids and lives, transitions. And then she got with Lloyd and that’s her personality now LOL being a wife and dog mum so think it’s quite literally obvious her career is on a slippery slope of dying 😂 girllllll you are boring now give it up 🫣
Also the pregnancy test bit in cali’s birthday video??? We know what’s coming next 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but it’s so funny that she can’t afford a honeymoon 😅 she really has fell off hasn’t she!!
Has she said anything about her new management?
So she’s taken peoples donations for a honeymoon and now they’re not even having one?! Scamming witch!

Reactions: 21
I’m still catching up so I’m sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone else find it really inconsiderate that she posts other peoples kids/people who don’t want to be posted, because she has a really negative view on who we all are, we’re apparently massive trolls/bullies… so if we are that bad, wouldn’t you be a little more wary on what you post just in case we go and slate/repost someone’s child? I know we wouldn’t, but does she know we wouldn’t? Idk, it doesn’t sit right…
She doesn’t care. Think that’s the simplest answer to give, as long as it’s giving content she isn’t going to care whether the parents/children don’t want to be posted

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sorry it’s the worst quality ever, but here’s some of the clips from her live.

I thought she was rude to the violinist, had to get in a nasty comment about Mikalya and hasn’t learnt her lesson about her tit humour when she jokes about the dogs being incestuous and having litter mate syndrome.
Omg hahaha that poppy thing, obviouslyyyyy they don’t watch her vids then if they got the wrong date?! The amount of videos leading up to the day and also the actual legal marriage video?! She’s thick (Eden not poppy)

Reactions: 13
If you honestly thought you were pregnant you wouldn’t broadcast doing a test. Fair enough if you film it and keep the video to post after the 12 weeks or whatever, but not actually show a test when you don’t even know if you’re pregnant. Is that how you’d want your family and friends to find out? No. She knows she’s not pregnant. It’s pure attention seeking.

Reactions: 27
Omg hahaha that poppy thing, obviouslyyyyy they don’t watch her vids then if they got the wrong date?! The amount of videos leading up to the day and also the actual legal marriage video?! She’s thick (Eden not poppy)
I imagine it went something like "it's today?? Isn't it Cali's birthday today", and I can see Eden spitting and spluttering trying to defend having her wedding on her nieces birthday. As poppy is a mother she would realise how important birthdays are for a child, should make her realise how selfish Eden was to have her wedding on that day, whoever picked it knew it was that lil girls birthday and still went ahead with it. If that was my daughter, and my sister had told me she booked the wedding on her birthday, I would hit the roof so bleeping hard that I would be in space.

Reactions: 7
Pregnancy baiting AGAIN. Let’s distract everyone from the irresponsible pet owning, and missing honeymoon despite likely getting donations.

ps please include Chai, Clout, Gifts and GoFundme in the next thread title. I’m feeling myself with that one.

Reactions: 24
“Luckily a cancellation” how is that lucky if it’s your nieces birthday? Maybe you should’ve planned ahead and not botched the job in 6 months, then you wouldn’t of had to wait ages or do it on your nieces birthday

Attachments

Reactions: 16
“Go Cali, it’s ya birthd- wait… go Cali, it’s my wedding 🎉

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.