Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently poppy and jay weren’t there cause the kids were sick and poppy got the “wrong date” and she was “really upset” they couldn’t come looool. also that she’s “really close” with gk barry and imogenation 🤥🤥🤥🤥 keep going with all the lies girlyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone just asked her on live if Lee went to the wedding and she replied quite aggressively "duck no" 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone asked if Lee went to the wedding and she replied "duck no" then said she's never answering any questions about him!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ngl I wouldn’t go to the wedding of someone who made me out to be an abuser to millions of people.

Obviously we don’t know what’s true and what isn’t but if it isn’t true, she could have completely ruined his life…

• Heart
Reactions: 36
apparently poppy and jay weren’t there cause the kids were sick and poppy got the “wrong date” and she was “really upset” they couldn’t come looool. also that she’s “really close” with gk barry and imogenation 🤥🤥🤥🤥 keep going with all the lies girlyyyy
The Poppy one was hilarious. Kids being ill is definitely an excuse.

Eden said when it’s your wedding you don’t care who’s there and not there. Yet she text Poppy after the ceremony to say she could come now (she didn’t want screaming kids during the ceremony) - but I thought she didn’t care.

Also it makes me cringe how hard she pushes for her and Lloyd to have this love that’s so unique. “We HATE being away from each other” .. I actually think Lloyd would be absolutely fine away from her. She doesn’t even miss him, she just misses having her enabler/carer there.

Reactions: 11
I've been at a festival for the past 3 days and come back to 15+ pages to read, holy tit!! Once again I am left speechless with the inconsiderate narcissist brat

Reactions: 8
6”4 dad? she’s got to be at least a foot taller than little legs… forever is a long time to be forced onto wooden boxes to look the same height as her lloyd, what on earth have you got yourself into?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also it makes me cringe how hard she pushes for her and Lloyd to have this love that’s so unique. “We HATE being away from each other” .. I actually think Lloyd would be absolutely fine away from her. She doesn’t even miss him, she just misses having her enabler/carer there.
Either that’s true or it’s just that she can’t stand him being somewhere without her, but both are a serious a problem and not normal, it won’t last

She’s probably made him hate being away from her. I can imagine she texts him the whole time about how lonely and sad she is and makes him feel guilty

She also said she text poppy after the ceremony to say it was over and they could come as she didn’t want kids crying at the ceremony. Nice formal way of inviting for a wedding.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone just asked her on live if Lee went to the wedding and she replied quite aggressively "duck no" 🫣
I’d be fuming if I were Yaz. She’s clearly co parenting with Lee quite well I’d say, and to have your sister speak like that about the father of your child is so disrespectful. Regardless of what’s gone on you don’t air that on the internet for all and sundry to speculate on, it also jeopardises the relationship Lee and Yaz have. She’s such a nasty cow

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’d be fuming if I were Yaz. She’s clearly co parenting with Lee quite well I’d say, and to have your sister speak like that about the father of your child is so disrespectful. Regardless of what’s gone on you don’t air that on the internet for all and sundry to speculate on, it also jeopardises the relationship Lee and Yaz have. She’s such a nasty cow

I’m not sure she is co-parenting that well. Whenever she goes to wales, she’s always hanging around with the wee man and Lee. Wolf must be so confused as to what’s going on! When was the last time Lee actually got to spend time with him without Gums McGee?

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure she is co-parenting that well. Whenever she goes to wales, she’s always hanging around with the wee man and Lee. Wolf must be so confused as to what’s going on! When was the last time Lee actually got to spend time with him without Gums McGee?
Personally I don’t think that’s a bad thing, seeing mum and dad together and being able to spend time all together is quite healthy I think. I do agree it must be confusing but it comes across they’re trying to make the best of a bad situation.
Ps I’m not a Yaz stan lol I find her ever so slightly less cunty than Eden

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How long before she deletes her account for a day again? She’s crumbling under the pressure of everyone calling her out. Love to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t say she’s raising her dogs well either. Keeping them alive, barely. Shitting all over the house and needing dog training. Who is going to walk them all? When’s the last time we saw a video of her and Lloyd fake walking the dogs?
Also, is she going to return any money she got donated for her honeymoon then?

Reactions: 20
Last time she was asked if Lee was going to the wedding she said “my sisters husband? Of course” and this times it’s “duck no” so something has definitely happened 👀 weird how Yaz is able to continue playing happy families and going to concerts with him

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but it’s so funny that she can’t afford a honeymoon 😅 she really has fell off hasn’t she!!
Has she said anything about her new management?

Reactions: 26
Someone asked if Lee went to the wedding and she replied "duck no" then said she's never answering any questions about him!
Pretty sure Lee won’t be gutted he missed that bleeping tit show! Being at his Koi event would have been more entertaining than surrounded by bunch of up their own arse clowns all running about with their phones for some shite content 🙄
---
6”4 dad? she’s got to be at least a foot taller than little legs… forever is a long time to be forced onto wooden boxes to look the same height as her lloyd, what on earth have you got yourself into?
Am i being thick here but how can your “6ft 4” dad be in the car & outside the car at the same time 🥴
---
Either that’s true or it’s just that she can’t stand him being somewhere without her, but both are a serious a problem and not normal, it won’t last
its unhealthy to not have time away from each other 😳
---
Last time she was asked if Lee was going to the wedding she said “my sisters husband? Of course” and this times it’s “duck no” so something has definitely happened 👀 weird how Yaz is able to continue playing happy families and going to concerts with him
hopefully he read her & that moron she is married to their character. Sooner she fucks off from social media the better, she is clearly making very little money from it now. Wonder if mummy & daddy her helping pay the rent & council tax 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.