Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no issue when she got Chai, then she got Chase and I though hmm ๐Ÿค” but now she's not got 1 more dog she's got TWO! Who the duck needs 4 dogs?! Especially useless ones like chihuahuas (sorry to anyone who owns one ๐Ÿ‘€). I seriously hope she is getting them all spayed/neutered, has pet insurance, as well as home insurance, and actually looks after them. It's borderline hoarding at this point.

I own 4 chihuahuas ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I agree, they're useless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL at her comparing herself to an actual mum. I'd love to see her manage one night with a newborn to give her a wakeup call

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has already been posted, I've been away this weekend & not on social media, cos my phone isn't glued to me unlike.....someone......๐Ÿ˜‚ buttttt wtf is the stain?! And LOL at the caption ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thatโ€™s just a stain from Edenโ€™s nuggets x
---
LOL at her comparing herself to an actual mum. I'd love to see her manage one night with a newborn to give her a wakeup call
She wouldnโ€™t manage, sheโ€™d create a montage of her crying and upload it to TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatโ€™s the most bizarre to me is how she claims so many people do patreon and cameo but I literally couldnโ€™t name a single person in her โ€œcategoryโ€ who does it, can someone enlighten me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”
Only the biggest begs do that sort of tit, it's the most effective way of telling everyone you just want their money and don't give a duck about them

Reactions: 9
Did Paul Breech do Patreon or am I making that up? Cos if so he now lives in a tent

I thought he did cameos but I lost interest in following that saga a while ago, now I just see people who are live streaming his live stream so he doesnโ€™t get the viewers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Only the biggest begs do that sort of tit, it's the most effective way of telling everyone you just want their money and don't give a duck about them

Yeah thatโ€™s what I thought, the ones that are trying to flog a dead horse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
The only patreon Iโ€™m subscribed to itโ€™s the shxtsngigs podcast. Always watched them on YouTube and took me over a year to subscribe, theyโ€™re the second biggest podcast in the world and charge ยฃ3.10 a month. How she has the audacity to charge ยฃ4.50 is beyond me. Her content is tit, letโ€™s admit, we only watch her to see how sheโ€™s gonna end up cancelled again. bleeping twit

Reactions: 19
Someoneโ€™s been reading tattle today
She said on live Poppy had sent her "the most beautiful special flowers" for getting the date wrong of the wedding / "her kids were ill" (whatever lie you want to believe) hahahahahah look at them, you can get them in Aldi for a few quid

Reactions: 23
Looks like theyโ€™re trying for a baby as sheโ€™s doing pregnancy tests.. certainly not preventing it from happening.. or sheโ€™s putting holes in the condoms as we all know little legs Lloyd doesnโ€™t want children with her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Bet her and short arse have been arguing tonnes lately... box room at ya mas is looming on the horizon and I cant wait for it tbh. Only way little legs will have a baby with her now is to grab the benefits to keep a roof over their heads or maybe with her diagnosis he could claim carers for her? Either way, she's finally in the gutter on the bones of her ass scrambling around for any sort of scrap of clout and it's well deserved ๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 18
I own 4 chihuahuas ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I agree, they're useless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
you probably took time beforehand to research them, how to look after them, eden just buys tit on a whim! like the horse thing, imagine if she had have gotten one, poor thing, she would probably get her minions to go muck it out for her ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry itโ€™s the worst quality ever, but hereโ€™s some of the clips from her live.

I thought she was rude to the violinist, had to get in a nasty comment about Mikalya and hasnโ€™t learnt her lesson about her tit humour when she jokes about the dogs being incestuous and having litter mate syndrome.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
What if Eden knows her podcast was a complete flop and sheโ€™s stopped doing them now but used the new puppies as a distraction??

Reactions: 19
if only LL wore this outfit on his wedding day! he would have looked a bit taller
20230709_215405.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.