Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£1500 that breeder wants… and using Eden and Lloyd as a selling point 🤮🤮 no reputable breeder would sell two puppies from the same litter to someone. I wouldn’t trust that woman 😅😅
Literally anyone that knows anything about dogs will tell you if a breeder is going to sell you two puppies from the same litter. Run!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought someone was taking the piss when they said she took the opportunity while he was stood on the box 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh no 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
‘Overnight dog experts’ you mean dog owners who have researched before getting a dog to know all about what to do and not what to do to give the dog their best quality of life, and not just bought 2 dogs on a whim? Oh ok

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We don't thrive of mockery. You're just a bleeping idiot, it's hard not to laugh Eden. And you cant talk about dog experts, we aren't the ones being irresponsible as duck, buying dogs we can't care for, posting about littermate syndrome like it's a fun event. Your parents done a tit job. What an awful person she turned out to be

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We don't thrive of mockery. You're just a bleeping idiot, it's hard not to laugh Eden. And you cant talk about dog experts, we aren't the ones being irresponsible as duck, buying dogs we can't care for, posting about littermate syndrome like it's a fun event. Your parents done a tit job. What an awful person she turned out to be
She’s literally the worst. Her attitude towards everything is bleeping awful you’d think she’d grow up a bit especially as nobody wants to work with her or Lloyd it would seem. Like when there are multiple issues and you’re always at the centre of it YOU’RE the problem.
The olive tiktok, Lloyd says don’t grass the girl up that told her about them because she maybe shouldn’t be giving that info out, she could literally have edited that out or refilmed but she just goes ahead saying what she wants anyway.

Eden the entitled. She is going to come up against someone that really calls her out one day and I hope it’s soon .

I also hope those dogs get raging litter mate syndrome asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought someone was taking the piss when they said she took the opportunity while he was stood on the box 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh no 🙈
So did I 😂🙈 Gave myself a break from her after the wedding as I’ve just about stopped laughing at it all so just catching up. I want to see an official cake cutting photo where he’s not standing on it, come on Eben, everyone has a nice cake photo, that can’t be the only one. 😏

Reactions: 10
Omfg her responses!!! Her attitude is disgusting and she can’t stop telling lies. In the videos both of them “made announcements” to the wedding guests yet she wasn’t stood on a box….
I’ve had to google littermate syndrome… I didn’t know what it was but it doesn’t mean I didn’t already know it’s a really bad idea to have two puppies, especially with what we know of ebens intentions. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 20
poor dogs 💔 people them them back street sellers make me sick
Thinking about it, could chais eyes be from her parents possibly being relatives?
This breeder clearly doesn't care as long as she makes her money and Edens basically funded her because she can use her name to sell them.

Eden is a flop at everything she's tried. But she thinks she's an expert in everything still? How is that delusion possible, blows my mind

Reactions: 12
Do we know the breeder’s last name or where in Kent she’s located? Trying to see if she has a license to actually sell pups

Reactions: 16
Ok it's early but I'm already calling it! Renewal of vows next year because the "wedding blues" will last that long and they need tiktok content 🤑💷💰

Reactions: 16
I find it soooo incredibly weird that they were/ are letting their dog breeder stay over their flat and look after it while on holiday 🤯

Ik Eden doesn’t have many pals but surely you’d invite someone who went your wedding before some randomer on the internet who sells designer dogs

Reactions: 26
As if she’s actually said Lloyd was stood on a box to make an announcement 🤣🤣 COME ON!!!! They are so insecure about his height, that it makes it even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ok it's early but I'm already calling it! Renewal of vows next year because the "wedding blues" will last that long and they need tiktok content 🤑💷💰
Bold of you to think the marriage will last that long 👀
I feel like Lloyds love isn’t enough for her hence the need for continually buying love in the form of dogs. Either she continues to buy dogs, has lots of babies one after the other or her eye will definitely start to wander and she’ll be looking elsewhere for that dopamine hit. We all know she’s cheated on the past too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t £1500 quite cheap for a dog?? I’ve always been a cat owner and never actually looked at prices of dogs, I was under the impression they were very pricey if they come from a reputable breeder/kennel? Sorry if I’m wrong…
---
Wait… so did I 🫣🫣😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.