Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the puppy moving his head away when she kisses him on the mouth with her fag ash breath pmsl
Ugh can't stand her using animals as a prop. Everything and everyone is just a use to her, so she can eye duck herself. She doesn't care about those dogs. If she did, she wouldn't have brought them! They can live in a trampy dirty over priced poorly decorated shed if they want and be lazy slobs who stay in bed all day and not wash but why did they have to bring animals into it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to ask this as I’m sure it’s been asked already. Are they going on a honeymoon? Is it delayed? What is happening? If it’s not happening, what lie has she concocted?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to ask this as I’m sure it’s been asked already. Are they going on a honeymoon? Is it delayed? What is happening? If it’s not happening, what lie has she concocted?
Apparently she’s lost her passport and is now blaming it on her ADHD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her story changes so much apparently corfu is off because she’s read the reviews. Oh and it was only 3/4 days 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh what a shame we’ll miss content of them lying about in a villa, filming herself being overly polite to wait staff and them laughing inappropriately at Greek’s smashing plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys, I’m so embarrassed.

every time I’ve wanted guidance when booking a holiday, I’ve climbed out of my stinking pit, got ready, actually left the house and gone to the travel agents to see someone.

i didn’t realise I got just sit in my hovel of a shed and tell people to come to me to help.

as if that wasn’t bad enough, I’ve also always known that a private villa in a 5* resort would include spending a lot of money.

I’m such a fool.
Embarrassment is a choice. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thinks she's hilarious acting all big and cocky, babe we'll have the last laugh in a couple years when you're broke living back at ya mams with your dogs in rescues or interbreeding so you and Lloyd can get a bit of fake tobacco from the dodgy shop, ps your dad defo still comes round to give ya a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do we think she posts this late at night so people don’t see her comments in reply to people, I bet the comments will be turned off by the morning 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️
DF1BC6FC-E4B5-4F15-B9A3-A6B11E039FB6.jpeg
A230E902-68F1-46DF-A5BB-4A4EEFD0ED64.jpeg
132502DA-952C-49A6-9F0D-82C43B4A64F6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Convenient how she’s lost her passport and only just read the reviews of where the honeymoon was meant to be AFTER buying two dogs

thieving cunts

Reactions: 23

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
£1500 that breeder wants… and using Eden and Lloyd as a selling point 🤮🤮 no reputable breeder would sell two puppies from the same litter to someone. I wouldn’t trust that woman 😅😅

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.