Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they were so irresponsible and got two more, even one more would be bad. They will end up like the saccone jolys and have loads of dogs that they can’t and won’t look after and the poor dogs will have miserable lives

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
be interesting to see how this all plays out, eedy gets separation anxiety from leaving the rats at home but cant just pop to the shops carrying 4 dogs or going for a meal with them all on the table

Reactions: 19
Why has she got belly bands for them at their young age? Do they have medical issues? Is she too lazy to train them? Yes she fuckin is, who goes on holiday the week after buying puppies when that’s the most important time frame to bond with them? If you don’t bond you’re fucked

Reactions: 5
Why has she got belly bands for them at their young age? Do they have medical issues? Is she too lazy to train them? Yes she fuckin is, who goes on holiday the week after buying puppies when that’s the most important time frame to bond with them? If you don’t bond you’re fucked
shes got belly bands so the boys can't penetrate chai 🫠

Reactions: 3
Comments are turned off. I got a chihuahua, and I was pretty stupid with it. You can guess why. He defo not pure bread and defo have some Jack Russell in him as he’s the same length as our Jack Russell just half the size… and he just started to go blind.. but we were warned by our vet that chihuahua have these issues. My cousin wanted me to breed from him and I was like hello no. But we were responsible and got his cherries off.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
shes got belly bands so the boys can't penetrate chai 🫠
I mean, if chai comes into season and those puppies are still entire and don’t have their balls off, the bands won’t do tit. They’ll be determined to get to chai. Not to mention 2 male dogs wanting chai at the same time, definitely a recipe for disaster. If they don’t get to chai it’ll be a miracle. And if they don’t scrap with eachother whilst she’s in season it’ll be another miracle.

Reactions: 15
I had no issue when she got Chai, then she got Chase and I though hmm 🤔 but now she's not got 1 more dog she's got TWO! Who the duck needs 4 dogs?! Especially useless ones like chihuahuas (sorry to anyone who owns one 👀). I seriously hope she is getting them all spayed/neutered, has pet insurance, as well as home insurance, and actually looks after them. It's borderline hoarding at this point.
I don’t have faith that they’ve even got car insurance let alone pet and home insurance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
… god she’s so vile!!!
‘I look after my dogs better than you look after your own kids’ really? REALLY?!
That poor dog
I'm genuinely worried for Chai too. It's so fucked up. She's got no idea how to look after herself, let alone an animal

Reactions: 7
I mean, if chai comes into season and those puppies are still entire and don’t have their balls off, the bands won’t do tit. They’ll be determined to get to chai. Not to mention 2 male dogs wanting chai at the same time, definitely a recipe for disaster. If they don’t get to chai it’ll be a miracle. And if they don’t scrap with eachother whilst she’s in season it’ll be another miracle.
I generally worry for chai and that photo of gus?are they meant to be out? Doubt they’ve had all their jabs…

Reactions: 8
My dog was really poorly a few month back and was given a slim chance of surviving, luckily he did but his bill came to 8k, thank duck I had insurance and got it back. I really hope this silly cow has insurance for them but I doubt it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I generally worry for chai and that photo of gus?are they meant to be out? Doubt they’ve had all their jabs…
It’s fine to take them out if they don’t go down onto the ground

Reactions: 1
respectfully Eden, you don't look after your dogs properly. you sleep in a piss soaked bed and walk around on crappy floors. if you did the research you claim you've done, you wouldn't of got 2 dogs from the same litter. you only care about yourself, why don't you politely duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ahhh Eden on threads, that’s another way to kill your social media career 🫶🏻

How long do we reckon until Eden rehomes one of the new dogs or a dog goes missing? I give 6 weeks

• Sad
Reactions: 18
… god she’s so vile!!!
‘I look after my dogs better than you look after your own kids’ really? REALLY?!
“I do the best research”… then goes and buys 2 puppies from the same litter which almost everyone advises against?! I’d say that’s pretty bad researching 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.