Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, my dog is my baby. I'd die for him. However in the whole 2 years of having him and especially when he was a puppy I never once thought 'I'll tell you what I'll do, put him under rmy clothes and give him skin to skin contact' šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right, my dog is my baby. I'd die for him. However in the whole 2 years of having him and especially when he was a puppy I never once thought 'I'll tell you what I'll do, put him under rmy clothes and give him skin to skin contact' šŸ„“
Most dogs would be like ā€œI donā€™t know what youā€™re doing but noā€¦ I want to to eat your curtains pleaseā€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she got the girls jammies from boohoo. Didnā€™t even take them out the delivery bag. Obviously wanted the boohoo bag in the video. Sheā€™s in her jumpsuit from the legal ceremony. So looks like it was the day before their blessing. So they got married then weā€™re apart then had the blessing. Weird setup.

She keeps saying how down she was with the wedding blues and they got the dogs to cheer them up.
I totally understand wedding blues is real. But itā€™s not even been a week!
Normal couples are still in the newlywed honeymoon bubble.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The comments on her most recent video šŸ˜‚ everyone wondering why little legs looks so tall

• Haha
She probs heard the word ā€œcertificateā€ and went for it tbh
She hasn't shut the duck up before or since the wedding so what she means by 'haven't wanted to speak', I don't know
Shes posted more than ever but whatever helps you sleep at night needy eedy

Reactions: 14
Oh wonderful, so youā€™ve got a tiny new puppy and youā€™re just blowing second hand smoke into his little lungs.
Itā€™s heartbreaking to see how irresponsible she is beingā€¦ not to mention how sheā€™s buying directly from a private breeder. There are too many animals in shelters but sheā€™s paying some dodgy, backstreet breeder. She hasnā€™t researched tit. The more you buy, the more they will breed (which she should already know since this is 3 dogs from the same breeder now) but there are dogs currently being put down because theyā€™ve already been born and nobody will have them! Itā€™s honestly devastating. Reckons she does so much charity work but hasnā€™t thought of adopting even 1 of her 4 dogs.

edit to add: thereā€™s no way she will be able to take care of all these dogs long term. The money will start drying up, esp with that lovely weed habit shes equipped

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She is an actual prick. Why tf is she smoking with that pup right under her chin? Shows what kind of mum she would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see she posted somewhere saying not to worry about the littler syndrome because her mum was going to take one of the new dogs?? Think it was Instagram.

• Wow
A pram? How about you walk them?
She'll be breast feeding them next. Tell me you're desperate for a baby without telling me
Things change in Edens world but the level of desperation is always consistent, got to give her that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she pinch those rugs from somebodyā€™s Nanā€™s house??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, if chai comes into season and those puppies are still entire and donā€™t have their balls off, the bands wonā€™t do tit. Theyā€™ll be determined to get to chai. Not to mention 2 male dogs wanting chai at the same time, definitely a recipe for disaster. If they donā€™t get to chai itā€™ll be a miracle. And if they donā€™t scrap with eachother whilst sheā€™s in season itā€™ll be another miracle.
I almost lost a finger trying to stop two male dogs fighting over a witch in heat. It was horrid. I mean one was a pitbull and the other was an Alsatian but still. Sheā€™s so irresponsible, I actually dislike her šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 6
Wasnā€™t Chai bought because she was depressed about moving into the shed with Lloyd?

Sheā€™s already leaving their tit lying around the house for days. Now sheā€™s got double the amount of tit. Iā€™m surprised their landlord allows so many dogs.
Depressed after moving in with Lloyd
Depressed after marrying Lloyd

Hmmā€¦ I see a pattern here šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Comments turned off in most recent video because everyone was questioning his height hahahaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The venue posted a vid from the blessing, he literally looks like a 12 year old boy here šŸ¤£
I think itā€™s the trainers that make him look you get. He lookes like a 12 year old at his aunties wedding šŸ¤£

I know Eden is tall and canā€™t help that Lloyd is small but they donā€™t help themselves.

Canā€™t believe she chafed to that jumpsuit before half the photos,cake cutting and first dances. Ruined the look of the wedding.
Imagine your wedding pictures showing you multiple times with a cig in hand šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
no sorry, Eden come and get your fans. Iā€™ve actually been told to unalive myself on one of my own TikTokā€™s because I reposted a TikTok about Eden, I didnā€™t even upload it myself itā€™s in the repost section!! Anyway, on that note, has anyone seen the video of Yazminger referring to Eden eating a pickle as ā€œeroticā€

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Try not posting your innocent kids online every second of the day - either yourself or their skanky aunts - especially that one whoā€™s married to a borrower.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.