Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally 28C out, why would her furry dog want to be between her sweaty udders?

Reactions: 24
She does the best research but willingly gives her dogs treats containing raw hide that is known to kill dogs? Okay then you green giant

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Nah there is no way in hell a landlord would allow four dogs. Pissing me off that people like her think they’re entitled to have as many pets as they want when it’s such a struggle for those of us with pets who rent respectfully and are trying to find somewhere to live

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what happened to wolfs thumb? I read a comment on yas tiktok saying a dog bit him.. but when I looked again a minute later it had been removed 🤔
---

---
The fact that she’s getting slated over threads when she’s been on there a few days, says it all really. You are not liked one bit Eden, your followers on tiktok are barely holding on, soon it’ll just be the bots left

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Just wanted to let everyone know I’ve got my 52 year old mum on board the “troll” train (I’ve been lurking for months, sorryyyy). It’s the pic of your dog in “daddy’s” fave place that specifically caught her attention. It’s vile and so is the insta live you did when you were 22/23 showing CHILDREN your s*x toys. I’m 4 days older than you and diagnosed autistic with ADHD (by the NHS) and even I knew that was wrong. I actually followed you when musical.ly had just become TikTok and I liked you until I saw that insta live, there is no excuse for the vile things you have done and said. You are an awful, awful person and your wedding looked like Cali had organised it

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She also said on Threads that her dog breeder is looking after her dogs in their house when she goes on holiday to Greece in a week

Reactions: 1
She also said on Threads that her dog breeder is looking after her dogs in their house when she goes on holiday to Greece in a week
They'll be right at home then. She also let's her dogs piss and tit everywhere 🤢 Just have a wee look at her tiktok

Reactions: 1
Why can’t these two ‘just be’ 😳 there always has to be something going on.. most people are stuck in a routine, which I’m sure most would love to break up with new dogs, weddings, shopping sprees, breaks from the norm but that’s not life. Just go about your god damn day and if you don’t have anything to do/ not earning money maybe get a real job? The pair of you.
They are the ultimate “champagne lifestyle, lemonade wages” .. well with them, more Prosecco lifestyle.
I genuinely think she will go into debt trying to keep up the farce and keep the shed over their heads rather than give the ‘trolls’ the satisfaction of going back to the pit with mr and mrs twit .
Also, the wedding posts were all MY wedding, MY special day, MY wedding photos.. Lloyd not there, no?
4 dogs.. she can’t even clean up her own sh*t, let alone 4 dogs!
Sorry if all been said, I need to go back and catch up on a few pages 🥰

Reactions: 24
Seems she’s desperately trying to fill a void??

The void of your husband not wanting kids with you……

Going on holiday the week after getting two new puppies speaks volumes about her attitude and commitment to those dogs 🤢 vile witch

Reactions: 23
why is she always bringing peoples parenting into it?
coz she's jealous, she loves the thought of being a parent, no way she could look after a baby, she can hardly was herself, can't cook, little man doesn't want one, she can't look after the 2 dogs she had, this is gunna be a right tit show with another 2!! literally 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know sweet fa about dogs but reading some of the comments here has me really worried for Chai, surely this is classed as some sort of animal cruelty/neglect?

Reactions: 15
She said she wasn’t doing the podcast this week because of the wedding 🥲
She could have planned ahead like a normal person would do.. that way it would have put out for today.. god this women is literally as thick as wood.. no wonder her only ambition in life was to get a marriage certificate 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.