Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That breeder is so irresponsible I wouldn’t be suprised Chai was inbred
Most likely she is. Anyone that would buy a puppy from a farm which is what that woman is needs a word with themselves. You just know she’s not registered and unlikely to be paying any tax on the profits she makes from selling puppy’s. People like that are the problem with this world. The swamp dwellers are in the perfect position to rescue but they’re just encouraging irresponsible dog breeding. They make me sick.

Reactions: 19
Hope she has insurance for all four of them!! My mate just had a bill for 7 grand as one had a back problem and needed surgery because it jumped on the sofa.
What is this litter thing people are saying? I have never heard of it ☺

Reactions: 7
I have two dogs and would LOVE a third but I am a responsible human being, unlike Eden. Finding somewhere to take two dogs on holiday for a staycation is hard enough, let alone four. Finding someone to care for two dogs to go abroad is hard and expensive! Dog insurance goes up every year as they get older (bastards) and I know I have the commitment of these dogs for at-least another 10 years. One of my dogs is reactive so doesn’t get along with other dogs which again is super hard. If one of those pups doesn’t get along with the others etc that is going to be absolutely impossible to manage appropriately and easily for the welfare of all the dogs. She is especially risking that happening with getting two dogs from the same litter. She is just such a twit.

Reactions: 11
She's saying she felt down so got some puppies, but surely she would have known months ago??? I thought reputable breeders had a waiting list? I've never bought a puppy so I maybe wrong!
Not when you're Eden harvs and the breeder uses her name to sell puppies

Reactions: 4
THAT is one of her biggest fears? I thought she’d love to tell them how much she donates?!
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, if you constantly have to preach about how much you do for charity, the chances are you don’t do anything for charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wasn’t Chai bought because she was depressed about moving into the shed with Lloyd?

She’s already leaving their tit lying around the house for days. Now she’s got double the amount of tit. I’m surprised their landlord allows so many dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t Chai bought because she was depressed about moving into the shed with Lloyd?

She’s already leaving their tit lying around the house for days. Now she’s got double the amount of tit. I’m surprised their landlord allows so many dogs.
The landlord probably doesn't.

I have a friend who within a month of renting a flat decided that was the best time to buy a dog, even though the lease explicitly stated 'no pets'. They havent been caught as the landlord doesn't inspect the place. Probs the same for Eden, maybe the landlord lives too far away so doesn't ever visit/inspect.

Reactions: 5
I had no issue when she got Chai, then she got Chase and I though hmm 🤔 but now she's not got 1 more dog she's got TWO! Who the duck needs 4 dogs?! Especially useless ones like chihuahuas (sorry to anyone who owns one 👀). I seriously hope she is getting them all spayed/neutered, has pet insurance, as well as home insurance, and actually looks after them. It's borderline hoarding at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Are dogs meant to be bred year after year? If chai’s mum is the mum to these pups, that’s 2 lots of pups in a 12 month period?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I have 3 dogs and it is A LOT. they all need individual care, and in different ways. I love them completely and I wouldn’t change it at all. I researched my breeders, looked at family trees, had 3/4 visits before getting each dog…

I hope Eden and Lloyd are also prepared to deal with any potential fights or behavioural issues amongst the dogs. Wouldn't surprise me if they interfere each time they growl/bark at one another rather than letting them figure out the pecking order (safely obviously). Not to mention the jealousy, they'll all be eager to get attention from Lloyd and Eden and jealousy will come into play. Luckily they're small enough dogs to control, could see it getting very messy if they were bigger breeds 😬

Reactions: 9
look like chais going to be getting gang banged the poor little love. couldn't even manage chase now they added two more males to the mix. I actually cant comprehend the levels of stupid

• Sad
Reactions: 11

I don’t know how she does it! I have 2 indoor cats and as soon as they’ve used their litter and buried their business I’m cleaning it up asap because it stinks and lingers! How do they let it sit for days until it’s fossilised, it’s absolutely disgusting…and also neglect 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
look like chais going to be getting gang banged the poor little love. couldn't even manage chase now they added two more males to the mix. I actually cant comprehend the levels of stupid
Dont worry she's got belly bands for them! 😂 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.