Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
103 likes in over an hour on her latest post on insta… wow top tiktoker there 3million are hiding 😂😂😂 (yes I was sad enough to count hahaha)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did we actually see her getting her make up done tho, I’m not convinced she had it done.

also, that live printing service was clearly grabbing at an opp to get some publicity… begging worked for Eden in that respect.

no need to mention cali had her aunties dress on
Also making a post saying that SHE and cali share a special day now… problem is you brick tit house, YOURE AN ADULT and YOU CHOSE THAT DAY TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING.

never heard such tosh in all my life. I’m so angry.
Yaz posted a sped up video of them both having their make up done. They obviously provided their own foundation

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion. Eden Harvey#60 wedding was flop just like loyds c**k, still in debt, living in a shed with 10 little legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg she’s made a patreon??? This won’t just be for wedding videos this will become a thing for all her content. On her podcast Josh said he makes most of his money on Patreon, that’s where she got the idea

• Sick
Reactions: 15
wow she is BROKE BROKE BROKE. Our friends don’t want the video to be shared but if you buy it, it’s fine.
We all know Freya and Ricky are together what is there to hide 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lloyd is going to be shaking in his high heels now edens ran out of money and he’s just signed his life away to her. 👠
---
Imagine having to wear trainers to your wedding cos your mrs is 6ft tall

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m honestly embarrassed for her.

selling her wedding video for £4.50, and probably counting on people forgetting to unsubscribe so she gets it month after month

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He proposed when she was doing well financially so thought he’d have it made. Then it all started going tits up and she is basically skint now but he’s had no choice but to go through with it.

Reactions: 17
Broke my leg running here when I saw she’s set up a patreon to sell wedding content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The number below the subscription keeps changing…is that how much she’ll make per month if people stayed subscribed??!
IMG_3961.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.