Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
835A1925-341D-42E7-86BB-D385FE5BBFEF.png

It’s giving Kat Slater and not in a good way

also let’s play-how many skin tones can one person have
44132457-3FFE-471B-87B5-590BA4A97786.jpeg

I didn’t even bother with the contour but omg that makeup artist needs a talking to

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did we actually see her getting her make up done tho, I’m not convinced she had it done.

also, that live printing service was clearly grabbing at an opp to get some publicity… begging worked for Eden in that respect.

no need to mention cali had her aunties dress on
Also making a post saying that SHE and cali share a special day now… problem is you brick tit house, YOURE AN ADULT and YOU CHOSE THAT DAY TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING.

never heard such tosh in all my life. I’m so angry.

Reactions: 24
You’d never be able to tell that they were the bride and groom, just look like guests at an event

also, not Eden with her phone in her hand ☠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
You’d never be able to tell that they were the bride and groom, just look like guests at an event

also, not Eden with her phone in her hand ☠
Heels need making bigger on LL and green stench from swampy
20230703_185047.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did we actually see her getting her make up done tho, I’m not convinced she had it done.

also, that live printing service was clearly grabbing at an opp to get some publicity… begging worked for Eden in that respect.

no need to mention cali had her aunties dress on
Also making a post saying that SHE and cali share a special day now… problem is you brick tit house, YOURE AN ADULT and YOU CHOSE THAT DAY TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING.

never heard such tosh in all my life. I’m so angry.
Like what happens if they do eventually get divorced, that date is going to be tainted. It's why I don't agree with proposals/weddings on certain occasions like Christmas and New Year's for example, if something bad happens that occasion will never be the same again and you'll grow to hate it. Poor Cali, she should have been the main character that day, they knew it was her birthday could they not have picked any other bleeping day than her 5/6 year old niece birthday. That's when you start remembering your birthday, she'll grow up with the memory of her aunties wedding, not her birthday. I bet they didn't even sing happy birthday to her at the wedding.

Reactions: 15
Like what happens if they do eventually get divorced, that date is going to be tainted. It's why I don't agree with proposals/weddings on certain occasions like Christmas and New Year's for example, if something bad happens that occasion will never be the same again and you'll grow to hate it. Poor Cali, she should have been the main character that day, they knew it was her birthday could they not have picked any other bleeping day than her 5/6 year old niece birthday. That's when you start remembering your birthday, she'll grow up with the memory of her aunties wedding, not her birthday. I bet they didn't even sing happy birthday to her at the wedding.
I would be fuming if I was Freya or Carla or any normal member of family

Reactions: 7
I would be fuming if I was Freya or Carla or any normal member of family
Exactly I can just imagine the reaction when they told them the date, but then again if Carla done the planning does that mean she picked the date? Either way I'd have to wipe the floor with my sister, nothing would come before my child's birthday

Reactions: 6
Exactly I can just imagine the reaction when they told them the date, but then again if Carla done the planning does that mean she picked the date? Either way I'd have to wipe the floor with my sister, nothing would come before my child's birthday
I don’t think there was a “picking the date”

the views were drying up and the scandals looming so it was a quick let’s get hitched in the summer - tit everything was booked months (years?) ahi let’s grab the one date available

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming Lloyds Mum met the Harvz lot for the first time ever at the wedding.. How very odd.

Oh how I wish I was a fly on the wall 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.