Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just posted a very brief video off a wedding car heading out in the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole of fyp will be Mikeyla tomorrow you watch 🤣 imagine getting married the same day as her.
Gosh when I got married it took me a year to prep everything . I had a few make up and hair trials as I wanted to make sure it was perfect. Obviously you got to pay each time so that’s why she hasn’t bothered. Is she doing her own make up?
I seen she collected her dress I think it will be tight fitting. It looks small in the bag. I had a big ball gown style as always wanted that since I was a child so went all out on the dress.
It just don’t seem magical for her.
Her nails are awful , her hair looks like straw she’s done no skin prep.
So she said GK Barry is going and Poppy & Ja do you know anyone else? She said Sev is on holiday and Scotty can’t make it.
I don’t know if she is going but that imogenation girl said she had a wedding to go to she didnt specify when or who’s it was so it could be anyone’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact Tik Tok is so important on her wedding day, shows it’s all for the wrong reasons.
I find it proper sad. I wouldn’t be looking at my phone on my wedding day!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How long till we get Yaz crying videos accompanied by unhealthy obsessive monologues about her baby sister

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just tried. It’s taken already
And it's not by her, she's still edenharvsofficial on insta but she has changed her display name to Eden Harvey-Hulme, literally couldn't wait and take it all in. Says a lot of her first thought was to change her names on social media

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.