Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why were they all ecstatic over the doll beauty lashes… has she forgotten about her crappy lashes? Also, Lloyds latest video came on my fyp. Him DJing to himself, eye bleeping himself, all whilst wearing an appalling hat 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Its raining where I live, you know that drizzley fine stuff that gets you soaked, also blowing a gale, Imagine it rained tomorrow, aw wouldn't that be a shame lol 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
looooooool she’s so insecure… if you wanna wear heels for your bleeping wedding why settle for less?? i could be 10ft taller than my man (i’m not, he’s a giant, sorry eben) nothinggggg is stopping me from wearing the beautiful heels on my day!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I just can’t see how she’s done no prep whatsoever! She’s got a nice figure, but even the skinniest of people amp up their routine to feel their best - there’s been nothing! It all just feels so rushed and put to the back of their minds. I said it earlier but she could have had SO much content!!
I'm sure the divorce will give them plenty of content, all in good time 🤣
---
Her mum did most of the planning she said before that her mum was doing pretty much everything. I think the only thing she really did was sort her wedding dress out. I bet she’s just had vague ideas, handed them off to her mum to sort and then just given the final approval. Dunno why you’d let your mum plan your whole wedding, bit weird to me how she’s grown enough to get married but not enough to do the actual nitty gritty 🤷🏻‍♀️. She doesn’t actually give a tit other than the fact she can call herself a “Mrs” and get some extra views on tiktok.
I would love to sit down and plan everything. Make sure everything is correct, spend hours researching to make it perfect. She's just a lazy bleep. They both have no chance, pair of slobs. Can't even arrange a party can they

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s be honest they getting married today it has to be today as Friday is cheaper then Saturday

Reactions: 9
The whole of fyp will be Mikeyla tomorrow you watch 🤣 imagine getting married the same day as her.
Gosh when I got married it took me a year to prep everything . I had a few make up and hair trials as I wanted to make sure it was perfect. Obviously you got to pay each time so that’s why she hasn’t bothered. Is she doing her own make up?
I seen she collected her dress I think it will be tight fitting. It looks small in the bag. I had a big ball gown style as always wanted that since I was a child so went all out on the dress.
It just don’t seem magical for her.
Her nails are awful , her hair looks like straw she’s done no skin prep.
So she said GK Barry is going and Poppy & Ja do you know anyone else? She said Sev is on holiday and Scotty can’t make it.

Reactions: 8
So I've been watching a lot of these Coleen ballinger (Miranda songs) apology reaction videos, and I'm not sure of it's just me but I'm getting Eden vibes. "It's actually not my fault you took it that way, it's your fault for taking it that way with your woke agenda, trying to cancel everyone. You should feel bad for thinking that way."

Disclaimer: i'm not saying they are the same or done the same, what Coleen done is beyond awful. But her energy of shifting the blame and making herself the victim reminds me so much of Eden.

Reactions: 8
The whole of fyp will be Mikeyla tomorrow you watch 🤣 imagine getting married the same day as her.
Gosh when I got married it took me a year to prep everything . I had a few make up and hair trials as I wanted to make sure it was perfect. Obviously you got to pay each time so that’s why she hasn’t bothered. Is she doing her own make up?
I seen she collected her dress I think it will be tight fitting. It looks small in the bag. I had a big ball gown style as always wanted that since I was a child so went all out on the dress.
It just don’t seem magical for her.
Her nails are awful , her hair looks like straw she’s done no skin prep.
So she said GK Barry is going and Poppy & Ja do you know anyone else? She said Sev is on holiday and Scotty can’t make it.
Yaz got stood up by Scotty then. He’s not been mentioned in a while, I bet he fucked her and chucked her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.