Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping skin on it?! Why did she not decide to overhaul her skin care pre wedding to try and sort it out?!!! The make up is gonna sink right into the craters on her face and look bleeping dreadful
I just can’t see how she’s done no prep whatsoever! She’s got a nice figure, but even the skinniest of people amp up their routine to feel their best - there’s been nothing! It all just feels so rushed and put to the back of their minds. I said it earlier but she could have had SO much content!!

Reactions: 4
This wedding is all for bleeping show!!! That’s why there’s no content about it. It’s for them it’s to stick two fingers up to people that said they are rushing, or they they aren’t matched, that Eden sucked every morsel of life out of Little Legs. Eden is completely dependent on him, and he is dependent on the exposure he thought she would give him and is still holding out hope on.
It won’t last, eventually the gnome will realise that he’s trapped in the bleeping adams family and that in the prime of his life he was tied in with a narcissistic, delusional twit with absolutely no ambition, domestic skills or social life outside of her sisters and that Sophie…oh and now elf bar 🤡 I’d put money of if he was allowed a stag do he’d of had it off with a Chloe brocket type!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My friend picked up her wedding dress today as well, her dress is in 5 weeks 😂 why is she doing everything last minute? She probably thought she’d have paid off some of her Klarna by now so she could get nice shoes but they’ve refused her credit 😂

Reactions: 9
Will this girl ever learn?! 😂 soooooi beggy how is she not even embarrassed lol

I came to say the same thing. Considering she’s recently had a massive downfall (and clearly struggling with content) she could have flipped it for a while and done SO much wedding content. But that’s what baffles me, she craves the attention and it would have given her that, so is she REALLY actually just that lazy?
I’m sorry but most little girls it’s their dream to plan it all, the thought of not having a look in is making me feel anxious (real, not self-diagnosed lol) and it’s not even my wedding! I just can’t
Her mum did most of the planning she said before that her mum was doing pretty much everything. I think the only thing she really did was sort her wedding dress out. I bet she’s just had vague ideas, handed them off to her mum to sort and then just given the final approval. Dunno why you’d let your mum plan your whole wedding, bit weird to me how she’s grown enough to get married but not enough to do the actual nitty gritty 🤷🏻‍♀️. She doesn’t actually give a tit other than the fact she can call herself a “Mrs” and get some extra views on tiktok.

Reactions: 11
Her mum did most of the planning she said before that her mum was doing pretty much everything. I think the only thing she really did was sort her wedding dress out. I bet she’s just had vague ideas, handed them off to her mum to sort and then just given the final approval. Dunno why you’d let your mum plan your whole wedding, bit weird to me how she’s grown enough to get married but not enough to do the actual nitty gritty 🤷🏻‍♀️. She doesn’t actually give a tit other than the fact she can call herself a “Mrs” and get some extra views on tiktok.
It’s gonna be her new personality isn’t it, can see it coming a mile off 🙄

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t believe I’m the same age as her literally a month apart , I’ve had 2 kids and she literally looks old enough to be their nan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I get married in 2 weeks and other than being at work every other waking minute is spent wedding planning.. and she’s gone to new look 2 days before for shoes and got some nails done.. and picked her dress up 2 days before!? What a sham

Reactions: 14
The video posted after the wedding is going to be

Black and white video of dogs walking down the aisle, shots of the guests with ‘awww’ expressions as dogs walk…bridesmaids walking down… cut to Lloyd starting to cry into his hand… cut to jolly green and her dad walking down, back to bridesmaids who are now crying, then a shot of edens dad handing her over to Lego legs all with the slow version from the Lizzie McGuire movie ‘this is what dreams are made of’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I get married in 2 weeks and other than being at work every other waking minute is spent wedding planning.. and she’s gone to new look 2 days before for shoes and got some nails done.. and picked her dress up 2 days before!? What a sham
The amount of content she could have pulled out of her arse for this wedding is unreal, she films every other aspect of her life, quite literally down her having a tit or wearing nappies. The stuff shes filming is just stuff we've seen before time and time again. What an absolute waste

Reactions: 13
As someone who is newly planning a wedding, I so wish I could pull an Eedy and get my mum to plan it, cos HOW overwhelming is it 😰😂 alas I’m far too much of a control freak.

Reactions: 8
I hope Chase takes one for the team and does a nice big piss on Edens dress

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That wedding video… all this come along for the wedding planning journey! Babes you started that video months ago and have only just posted it! Your wedding journeys done as you get married this week 😂😂 there’s been nothing to follow other than a couple of nail appointments and dog outfits!
the cringe moment about asking for one item from DB because she was getting married soon! She probably thought people would be flooding her with free stuff to promote for the wedding! Must hurt to know if Yaz was getting married she would be bombarded with freebies!😄

Reactions: 12
That wedding video… all this come along for the wedding planning journey! Babes you started that video months ago and have only just posted it! Your wedding journeys done as you get married this week 😂😂 there’s been nothing to follow other than a couple of nail appointments and dog outfits!
the cringe moment about asking for one item from DB because she was getting married soon! She probably thought people would be flooding her with free stuff to promote for the wedding! Must hurt to know if Yaz was getting married she would be bombarded with freebies!😄
If anything this is better than her being cancelled, just watching her downfall. Yeah of course some idiots are going to still love her but it speaks volumes that she hasn't been flooded with wedding gifts and she had to be the one to reach out, imagine the fuss she would have caused if doll beauty had only just sent her one lipstick. Probably thought "ffs I shouldn't have opened that message, now we have to send her freebies for the wedding "

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.