Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine getting your wedding shoes from New Look the day before your wedding…. I just can’t with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The thing is she really could of made some good content regarding the planning of wedding and that but she hasn’t done anything get ready for all the perfect videos how they are happy in married life
---
She is also getting married the same day as Mikayla 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
Why has she pinned the video of her announcing the wedding location and how they met when she hasn’t mentioned the weddint once since that day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand Mikayla but at least she’s milked the wedding content and kept people interested, she’s even managed to get an Elf colab out of it.
She’s done videos picking her perfume, foundation, packing Cody’s gift bag etc, some good content in all honesty.

What’s Eden done? Told us she’s having a sun bed, got her nails done, bought her shoes in new look and picked up her dress. That’s literally it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Also where is the emet? Whenever I have a big event all I can literally eat is like plain cheese sandwiches, a bit of salad and water because I’ll stress I could get food poisoning on the big day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Erm so how has she had her wedding dress altered without having her shoes?
For mine, I had to bring the underwear and shoes that I was wearing so they could alter the dress properly.

this is going to be hilarious

Reactions: 26
I can’t stand Mikayla but at least she’s milked the wedding content and kept people interested, she’s even managed to get an Elf colab out of it.
She’s done videos picking her perfume, foundation, packing Cody’s gift bag etc, some good content in all honesty.

What’s Eden done? Told us she’s having a sun bed, got her nails done, bought her shoes in new look and picked up her dress. That’s literally it.
I like mykayla I just find her voice really annoying but she definitely knows what she’s doing when it comes to content. jolly green should take a leaf out of her book

Reactions: 9
Erm so how has she had her wedding dress altered without having her shoes?
For mine, I had to bring the underwear and shoes that I was wearing so they could alter the dress properly.

this is going to be hilarious
exactly! i had to bring my shoes, wonder if LL got his new heels 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I can not wait to see the difference in Mikaylas wedding to hers, she has Elf producing lip products just for her wedding whilst Edens having to beg for money for a UK honeymoon but she’s top tik toker 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she actually done any wedding prep other than getting her nails done? Most people spend months before making sure their skin is at their best so their makeup looks glowy, their hair is in nice nic etc. Her skin is bleeping foul, she doesn’t wash her face properly. She’s sunburnt to duck. Her mouth somehow looks even more horrendous than usual. I thought she was getting work done on her teeth before the wedding? What happened to that?

Shes also confirmed the wedding is in a few days so I’ve got no clue why Yaz was just lying about it continuously.

Reactions: 24
I like mykayla I just find her voice really annoying but she definitely knows what she’s doing when it comes to content. jolly green should take a leaf out of her book
Erm . I have no bloody clue who mykayla is 😐 I am a TikTok viewing bleep so why do I not knowwwwwww 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will this girl ever learn?! 😂 soooooi beggy how is she not even embarrassed lol
The thing is she really could of made some good content regarding the planning of wedding and that but she hasn’t done anything get ready for all the perfect videos how they are happy in married life
---
She is also getting married the same day as Mikayla 😂😂😂😂
I came to say the same thing. Considering she’s recently had a massive downfall (and clearly struggling with content) she could have flipped it for a while and done SO much wedding content. But that’s what baffles me, she craves the attention and it would have given her that, so is she REALLY actually just that lazy?
I’m sorry but most little girls it’s their dream to plan it all, the thought of not having a look in is making me feel anxious (real, not self-diagnosed lol) and it’s not even my wedding! I just can’t

Reactions: 8
Also where is the emet? Whenever I have a big event all I can literally eat is like plain cheese sandwiches, a bit of salad and water because I’ll stress I could get food poisoning on the big day 😂

This!!! Im the same. She's a lying cow.

The begging for the honey moon, embarrassing 😳 don't most people have their honeymoon booked and paid for BEFORE the wedding?? But then most people have their wedding shoes more than 2 days before too🤣🤣🤣

The state of her, I can't wait for the wedding it's going to be so over filtered, small parts filmed to make it look big, expensive and fancy when reality is its going to be a few family, on a local council estate green with aldi finger food buffet (with tap water) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

See the ADHD is back too 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.