Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This honestly makes my fanny crawl up and die.. never forget

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Freya, you are a tit mum. Eden and her online presence doesn't mix with children. Why would you do that to your kid. Especially with the things that have happened previously. Can't relate
---
This comment, she brings out this gross ass podcasts every week assuming everyone watches them with her kids? Is she for real?
Makes it even more sick considering the kind of things she speaks about. What the duck, knowing kids are watching 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This might be awful but I need to say it..
Doesn’t it annoy you how she acts like mother Teresa because she’s “helped and saved” thousands of people. All her comments filled with young girls “you saved me” “I was going through this and your videos saved me” “I’ve got an ED and eat with me saved my life” like tit it did. They just know to say that to get Eden’s attention. She probably did help 1 or 2 young girls feel less lonely yeah, but you’re telling me a 30 second video of Eden eating Wagamama’s stopped you from killing yourself? Didn’t happen.
If anything I think it shows, how vulnerable and naive her following really is. They'll literally say anything to get noticed by her, and she takes full advantage off it.

Reactions: 10
Freya, you are a tit mum. Eden and her online presence doesn't mix with children. Why would you do that to your kid. Especially with the things that have happened previously. Can't relate
---

Makes it even more sick considering the kind of things she speaks about. What the duck, knowing kids are watching 🤮
Totally agree with this, sick family the lot of them

Reactions: 5
Do we think Eden has had to stop the lashes because she can’t afford to pay Freya to do them?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, keeper of his own virginity with those moves.
What’s really bleeping odd is that both Eden and Lloyd have posted that video and he also brought it up during Tok Fest … I don’t get why he’s so proud of pulling out the deadest dance moves in front of a crowd of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The podcast era is well and truly ending - 15 mins of her talking to non other than CALLIE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭she’s also bright bleeping red like a lobster

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pleaseeee why does she insist on eating every flipping podcast. So annoying no one wants to hear you smack your lips ffs. Get a different trait.
P.S - I can imagine if you have tit in your knickers it’s all over the floor anyway seeing as you never pick up your dogs tit

Reactions: 12
Posted this in the yaz thread but honestly I’m sick of her and this needs to be shared
Why is she blackfishing like this
All of these beautiful black women and Yaz who has 2 white parents has made her skin darker than every single one of them she should be embarrassed and ashamed
A2F6BCA8-7E4D-4297-A68E-F7ECE1C18CB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Posted this in the yaz thread but honestly I’m sick of her and this needs to be shared
Why is she blackfishing like this
All of these beautiful black women and Yaz who has 2 white parents has made her skin darker than every single one of them she should be embarrassed and ashamed
View attachment 2261120
she looks dreadful, just admit you are white, you dont slay, family if odd af and ya stink of tit 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.