Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I wouldn’t grumble at 20k in that space of time but thats little old me! It would be pocket change to Eden IF she hadn’t messed her image online up! She’d be making so much more 😂

Reactions: 17
Based on this she earned 20k from january until now🤣
That 20k isn’t going far mind. In the last 5 months she’d have made roughly £4k each month - and that’s before tax. Her rent is £1.6k, she’d have utilities and council tax on top, phone bill, dog food, food for themselves. Klarna/credit card payments as well I reckon.
Yeah she’d have more money left each month than the average person, but she pisses it all up against the wall and will have nothing to show once her ‘career’ inevitably ends.

Reactions: 12
She’s live and said someone called Josh that she use to do tiktoks with when she first started is on the pod today.. can anyone clarify who he is?
---
Her dad had a stroke and an hour later she went to watch wicked with Elpha.. she used the excuse ‘he would want me to go’ while Freya and yas were both there supporting him.. Eden couldn’t give a duck about her family does she!
---
The comment. I don't think Eden PLT would touch you with a bargepole after you called molly mae a bleep but hey ho
Clout chasing off her sister again🤣🤣
---
Eden has said multiple times only her close friends and family are going to the wedding and today said someone called Lisa is going that she’s never even met in real life.. at this point she’s just trying to fill seats 🤣🤣
---
She just said she was spamming comments on jeffree star live and gifted him so he would say her name 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s live and said someone called Josh that she use to do tiktoks with when she first started is on the pod today.. can anyone clarify who he is?
---
Her dad had a stroke and an hour later she went to watch wicked with Elpha.. she used the excuse ‘he would want me to go’ while Freya and yas were both there supporting him.. Eden couldn’t give a duck about her family does she!
---

---
Eden has said multiple times only her close friends and family are going to the wedding and today said someone called Lisa is going that she’s never even met in real life.. at this point she’s just trying to fill seats 🤣🤣
---
She just said she was spamming comments on jeffree star live and gifted him so he would say her name 🤣🤣
close friends and fam but GKBarry is going :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ok eedie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
---

---
---
Imagine your dad has just had a stroke and you decide to go to the theatre because the lure of the possible clout was just too much 😅
Josh is a guy she had a thing with when she first started TT so wonder what LLL will think about that. He shouts in his TikTok’s and is just an all round weirdo.

Reactions: 14
Imagine your dad has just had a stroke and you decide to go to the theatre because the lure of the possible clout was just too much 😅
Josh is a guy she had a thing with when she first started TT so wonder what LLL will think about that. He shouts in his TikTok’s and is just an all round weirdo.
What’s his tiktok @

Reactions: 1
It’s terrifying, the gifting and lives! Vulnerable/lonely people get fixated on these people who go live (often not even celebs or anything) and gift them so that they feel validated and noticed by the person who’s live. I feel sorry for them, they feel like they have to spend money to be noticed and these people who create the battles know this!! They are just sat there asking people for money essentially, pretending it’s so they can win a battle but it’s all just going in their pockets. Absolutely appalling.

Reactions: 9
Keeping the magic alive by meeting each other in a pub? Christ. She’s acts like they’ve been together 10+ years. Shouldn’t have to try and keep the magic alive in this short amount of time, bleeping muppet

Reactions: 20
Yet another reason they shouldn’t be getting married 😂
You shouldn’t need to ‘keep the magic alive’ 1 year in and 2 weeks before you get married 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
he’s called Josh from England. Nothing special he was annoying af. Haven’t seen him on my fyp for years
He’s so creepy, he followed me on tiktok and Instagram years ago when he was at his ‘peak’ and then started sliding into my DM’s and asking for nudes and underwear pics, my boyfriend at the time went MAD

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He’s so creepy, he followed me on tiktok and Instagram years ago when he was at his ‘peak’ and then started sliding into my DM’s and asking for nudes and underwear pics, my boyfriend at the time went MAD
so weird you say that, when he was big he was messaging my cousin aswell, nothing sexual but just flirty and saying he comes to our town 😂

Reactions: 4
She may as well just admit at this point that she's a fan of Paul Breach. Her 'career' on social media is well and truly over lol

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember he got his ex pregnant then left her 🫣 he’s a creep, Stan blade tried to out him about all the creepy messages he sends women, sometimes wish I wasn’t someone that was around when they all just started TT 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.