Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let’s get this right… she knows and markets herself to kids under 16.. yet also markets herself as constantly talking about sex, drugs and being a bleep? …. Sorry what

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
So let’s get this right… she knows and markets herself to kids under 16.. yet also markets herself as constantly talking about sex, drugs and being a bleep? …. Sorry what
She’s not been consistent because she’s grasping at any followers she can keep

Reactions: 14
Shes so full of tit. She is anything she thinks will make her money. Desperate woman. Eden we have so much foul tit posted by YOU to back up why you will never be trusted with under 16 years olds don’t forget what you post on the internet dosnt go away ☺ we have it all so I’d forget whatever your thinking about because it will be over before it starts xxx
---
Does anyone else feel like it’s the most rushed fake wedding ever 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still so confused as to why people STILL approach her and cry?

She literally gave up “eat with mes” because she couldn’t be bothered. She never wanted to be a mental health advocate - she just got lucky in lock down that loneliness was really heightened and she manipulated vulnerable people to her advantage.

I think she just wanted to do her makeup on live, get compliments and have brands like PLT throw themselves at her. When the mask slipped and she knew she’d fucked up she went straight back to “eat with mes”.

Just wish people could see her for who she is.

Reactions: 12
Posted this in the yaz thread but honestly I’m sick of her and this needs to be shared
Why is she blackfishing like this
All of these beautiful black women and Yaz who has 2 white parents has made her skin darker than every single one of them she should be embarrassed and ashamed
View attachment 2261120
Been saying this for ages, I think Yaz is more toxic than Eden, but Yaz knows how to play the game, she declares her undying love for anyone who looks her way, people then think Aw Yaz is so lovely, she wouldn't harm a fly! She knows exactly what she's doing! Cant wait for the day that people wake up to this nasty piece of work!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
People with less followers are at the Brits and Eden is interviewing a child in her rented shed. Number 1 TikTokker though don’t forget.

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m still so confused as to why people STILL approach her and cry?

She literally gave up “eat with mes” because she couldn’t be bothered. She never wanted to be a mental health advocate - she just got lucky in lock down that loneliness was really heightened and she manipulated vulnerable people to her advantage.

I think she just wanted to do her makeup on live, get compliments and have brands like PLT throw themselves at her. When the mask slipped and she knew she’d fucked up she went straight back to “eat with mes”.

Just wish people could see her for who she is.
she will have asked them to do it first, set phone up to record and bam 🤣 look shocked haha shes a top class head

Reactions: 2
It's whenever it suits her, so when her views are drying up she targets the school kids but when she don't give a duck it's all about sex and drugs
---
Going out with her 1 friend and sisters for her hen do
Could have sworn she said she wasn't having a hen do, or is it just going to be like a day out? Like she does every other day of her life, she's doing absolutely nothing to make this wedding special at all. Just seems likes she's doing it for the views

Reactions: 13
Could have sworn she said she wasn't having a hen do, or is it just going to be like a day out? Like she does every other day of her life, she's doing absolutely nothing to make this wedding special at all. Just seems likes she's doing it for the views
She did say she wouldn’t be having a hen do, clearly couldn’t pass up the chance to have a day that’s all about her🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I find it so weird how she talks about her wedding as if its an event she's attending. Never hear her say "my wedding day" it's always "the wedding".
It like she's emotionally detached from it because it's just for content and not real love

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.