Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly can't afford to restock the lashes because instead of putting the profit back into her "lash empire" she spent it all on takeaways and clothes! What happened to her mum the high powered business woman managing her finances, surely she would have advised her to invest back in to her business and not spend it all on crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This holly is an absolute joke of a person! Encouraging these deluded and vulnerable people into gifting. Yaz hates gifts and turns them off but do we think eedy has been getting pointers from this turnip on how to get the bank rolling again?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she mentioned anything today about Yazs PLT live? God there would 10 stories from Yaz if it was the other way round!

Reactions: 9
What the hell does gifting and battles in Tiktok lives mean? Can someone please explain it to me like I’m 5

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell does gifting and battles in Tiktok lives mean? Can someone please explain it to me like I’m 5
Battles I have 0 clue but basically people ‘gift’ things like flowers and universes and TikTok takes a cut of it but influencers get a fair whack of it. Preying on the vulnerable 🌚

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The TikTok shop selling
Begging for PLT deals
Regularly posting EWEs again

I hoenelty can’t with the desperation of this idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Battles is just a way to get people to gift their favourite creator out of the two. People spend anything from a pound to like £500 gifting one gift and tik tok take 70% of it. I’ve followed a long time around these and the people coming out in thousands and thousands of debt and literally typing in the chat it’s my last £10 until next Friday. These people have children and are skint themselves! Vulnerable people that have disabilities and not good with their finances.

Reactions: 8
Battles I have 0 clue but basically people ‘gift’ things like flowers and universes and TikTok takes a cut of it but influencers get a fair whack of it. Preying on the vulnerable 🌚
So by sending these “flowers” they’re paying for them???

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if it’s just me that’s noticed it, but has anyone else noticed that yaz and Eden have been drinking alcohol a lot? Obviously not getting absolutely obliterated but considering Eden claimed she doesn’t drink at all and yaz is an ex addict i didn’t think theyd show them drinking as much as they have lately, or am I reaching😂

Reactions: 15
Anyone seen her recent tiktok? Wonder if this is a new management she met today. Also love how she kept going over her “busy” day probably use that as an excuse for no posts on yas’ PLT live.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is she waffling on about keeping her relationship alive by meeting at a pub rather than going together 😂😂 she realises that most working couples spend the day apart right 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure if it’s just me that’s noticed it, but has anyone else noticed that yaz and Eden have been drinking alcohol a lot? Obviously not getting absolutely obliterated but considering Eden claimed she doesn’t drink at all and yaz is an ex addict i didn’t think theyd show them drinking as much as they have lately, or am I reaching😂
Especially Yaz, two small bottles of Prosecco for the train 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.