Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she feeding LL a trifle in bed, like why oh why did she have to spoon feed him like that, it was horrific 😝
What’s more horrific is that she set her phone up to record that. These fake candid moments are just weird, like are we suppose to buy that it’s some amazing relationship based on 10 seconds of them acting for the camera?

Plus she’s saying the haters don’t know who she is .. but apparently that doesn’t work the same way around for the people that love her. Despite everyone watching the same tit content she puts out.

Reactions: 14
That bleeping eye roll fake orgasm tit she does when she eats LLs food is the most annoying thing, she thinks it's sexy, it's soooo irritating. Get a grip
Never in my life have I done that and I’ve eaten in some top class restaurants and places. I might say ooo this is delicious or tasty but never ever have I orgasamed over food

Reactions: 7
Um is it just me or did she suggest to a follower on her instagram stories who asked how to deal with OCD, that they SHOULD tell themselves to follow through with their OCD intrusive thought or something bad will happen?! Did I read that right? WTAF
I think she said it like 'tell myself if I get up and do that(that being the ocd) something bad will happen'. Like to reverse scare yourself into not doing the ocd thing you're telling yourself to do. bleeping weird if you ask me
---
Anyone seen this🤣 Who is Jo?
'Be careful. Edens big sis'
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Get to duck. What are you going to do you greasy smelly bunch of nobodies 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Going from two dogs to three is not an easy challenge, good luck to them 🤣
---
Also with this tiktok, reap what you sow Eden!
she can come off social media!! does she forget all the things she has said and done! as much as i don't condone death threats, she is going to get hate, all 3 of them sisters are awful to people! look at how Yaz describes us just coz we don't agree with stuff they say/do, stop pretend crying you morons and get a real job if you dont like it! people deal with worse tit in the real world than being hated!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'I have out £6000 last month (to her followers)'
And then cries about it on a podcast?! Don't be such a bleeping mug then! Literally only has herself to blame
it costs 0 pounds to be nice, she couldnt do that tho thats why shes saying she gives out money oh you can see shes been watching Dan Spraggs lives 🤣 shes pathetic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how LL wouldn’t let her go live but now they’ve seen spragg coining in the gifts she’s on live 🤔 she’ll definitely be battling soon ! Notice how she keeps mentioning Jeffre Starr too, she’s desperate to go live with him but I hope he finds Yaz first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'I have out £6000 last month (to her followers)'
And then cries about it on a podcast?! Don't be such a bleeping mug then! Literally only has herself to blame
Because all Eden cares about is money and having a boyfriend - they are her 2 ambitions for life (sad really)

Clearly weren’t just trying to help people in need but trying to pay them into liking her. What a sad life.

Reactions: 13
Because all Eden cares about is money and having a boyfriend - they are her 2 ambitions for life (sad really)

Clearly weren’t just trying to help people in need but trying to pay them into liking her. What a sad life.
what a sad life if that is all you aspire, yes money is nice but its not everything and as for a boyfriend 🤣 she means skivvy, he's a drip of a man, sitting being fed trifle by the giant 🤣 what a mug

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s already admitted she was angry that elphaba went live with JStar, said she doesn’t like going to concerts because she needs constant validation (mistaking validation for attention) and she hates that the person performing doesn’t know she’s there, showed her bitterness over not being invited to summer time ball, she begs constantly to JStar to get him to come on her podcast 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Those 2 long bottom teeth make me howl when she’s talking 🤣🤣🤣
---
She really thinks she can sing doesn’t she, literally not one person commented saying she sounded good 🤣🤣 sounds like she’s crying 🤣🤣
---
Genuine question - who stinks that much they need to spray their full arm top to bottom with perfume 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently she saw Amy Winehouse in one of her first ever concerts…never heard so much shite🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“One thing about myself is I’m so good st makeup” “my makeup always looks so good” “I taught myself”
Eden who told you that makeup looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.