Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see BV-den is still as irrelevant as ever. 16 days til she puts the shackles on LL's frail little ankles and there's absolutely zero hype or decent wedding planning content. They're just SO in love! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh duck off has Claudia Kilsby gifted her some lashes and the perfume.. I've now gotta put that straight in the bin after work, I do NOT wanna be smelling like BVden

Reactions: 6
‘Sunbeds help my skin so…’ how bleeping ignorant and embarrassing!! Trust me when I say you won’t be giving a duck about how clear your skin is when you’re having chemotherapy for skin cancer. Absolutely pisses me off how stupid these people sound!!!!

Reactions: 23
The TikTok of Yaz and Freya ‘bantering’ about the fact Eden pays Freya was not banter, definitely little digs. I bet Eden couldn’t wait to post that !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE LOOOL.

GK Barry's just done an episode with her boyfriend.
She doesn't talk over him, doesn't ridicule him and most of the questions are about him.
Filmed professionally in a studio with a whole lie detector test part (quite amusing)

EDEN on the other hand..
Sat in her BV sweat pit with LL looking miserable throughout.
Talks all over him and makes it all about her.

Eden babes your days are over
he looks sick of his life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying that people being anti sunbeds is an opinion not that it’s known medically they cause skin cancer - so insensitive!!

Reactions: 14
She’s going to give ALL that energy drink to Acer? Isn’t one can of the prime energy drink the same as about 3 red bulls! Poor kid

Reactions: 10
LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE LOOOL.

GK Barry's just done an episode with her boyfriend.
She doesn't talk over him, doesn't ridicule him and most of the questions are about him.
Filmed professionally in a studio with a whole lie detector test part (quite amusing)

EDEN on the other hand..
Sat in her BV sweat pit with LL looking miserable throughout.
Talks all over him and makes it all about her.

Eden babes your days are over
He looks like he’s begging for help

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also sorry getting kebabs from a random van on the side of the road? ‘My emetophobia is screaming’ no it isn’t Eden, if it was you wouldn’t be scoffing it down?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.