Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been addressed

Who wrote this ? Eden runs the account surely ? 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

He did but seeing the money spragg made has probably changed his mind ! She’ll be doing battles next but will say it’s just so she can interact with people, plus she’s desperate for Jeffree Starr to notice her 🥴. Wonder if elpha is still invited to the wedding 🤔 😂
“she will still be helping her chosen charities monthly”

said chosen charities which they’ve failed to mention, despite the exposure from eden’s “huge outreach” surely being highly beneficial to the charities which she so tirelessly wants to help? interesting … 🐟

Reactions: 16
1- Pushing the ‘podcast from home’ content because she’s a ‘homely person and it saves money’ yet seconds before, blabs on about not caring about money!
make it sound however you like but anyone with half a brain cell knows it’s because you don’t have a decent line up of interesting people to join you! 😂

2- Saying Freya and Yaz will be so jealous of her Glade promo! Yeah… I’m sure Yaz will with all her promos and money she’s got from doing well, she’ll just pop to ASDA and buy them👏🏼

3- In the video of them all in the toilet, does Yaz say she paid for the tickets and the food???
Tiktok won’t be around forever! I wouldn’t be bank rolling anyone constantly! 💪🏼

Reactions: 12
Anyone else consume so much of the more notorious tiktokers they now result in coming into threads clicking onto the last page, having a look too see if their still cunts and scrolling on?

• Haha
Is she still friends with Wayne? Will be at the wedding dje reckon?
Omg surely he has so much to say! I'll never forget those early days with her lives, him being at her beck and call. Also remember the girl from misfits?? And omg when Eden wanted to be an actress 😭
---
Also each to their own but I do wonder why she doesn't start driving lessons since she can surely afford them?

Reactions: 3
Yaz is a rough 30 isn't she 😂 that girl's had a terribly hard paper round. And why are those two muppets at Harry Styles?! I have never heard them even mention him, probably doing it because he's popular and they want to look cool and appeal to his fanbase. Such a fail
I’m wondering if a few “creators” got free tickets because I’ve seen a few that went last night

• Sad
Reactions: 7
SuPeR sUcCeSsFuL Eben, whose fabulous podcast is no longer recorded in a studio (meaning she can't afford the fees) now suggests she will record Q&A responses from her followers (meaning she cannot get any guests to appear)
Jeez Edes you're so bleeping transparent with your spin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I’ve been getting loads of questions about my teeth whitening at the moment. Obviously I use sunbeds”
Yes eden and the filter you’ve got on love

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never in my life have I done that and I’ve eaten in some top class restaurants and places. I might say ooo this is delicious or tasty but never ever have I orgasamed over food
Kerri Essex does this all the time and it bleeping infuriates me. It’s literally so disgusting

Reactions: 3
Yas just said on live that the cleaner said Eden looked the oldest and Freya looked the youngest.. she’s confirming what we all say about Eden looking a lot older.. honestly could mistake her for a 40 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yas just said on live that the cleaner said Eden looked the oldest and Freya looked the youngest.. she’s confirming what we all say about Eden looking a lot older.. honestly could mistake her for a 40 year old
The cleaner…bleeping hell they really are a lazy bunch ! I pity whoever the cleaner is, can you imagine going to do a bit of hoovering and being met with their knickers left lying around full of tit stains…and nuggets 🤢

• Sick
Yas asked Eden for 10 lashes and she gave her all the wrong ones.. Freya said that’s why she has to do the packaging.. seriously how old is this ‘women’ she can’t even get her business right, she needs so much help, so much guidance. She’ll never make it in the real world she relies way too much on other people. Imagine her having a child, she wouldn’t have a clue what to do

Reactions: 11
LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE LOOOL.

GK Barry's just done an episode with her boyfriend.
She doesn't talk over him, doesn't ridicule him and most of the questions are about him.
Filmed professionally in a studio with a whole lie detector test part (quite amusing)

EDEN on the other hand..
Sat in her BV sweat pit with LL looking miserable throughout.
Talks all over him and makes it all about her.

Eden babes your days are over

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE LOOOL.

GK Barry's just done an episode with her boyfriend.
She doesn't talk over him, doesn't ridicule him and most of the questions are about him.
Filmed professionally in a studio with a whole lie detector test part (quite amusing)

EDEN on the other hand..
Sat in her BV sweat pit with LL looking miserable throughout.
Talks all over him and makes it all about her.

Eden babes your days are over
That photo of Eden & Lloyd. No words.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.