Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So two out of four of them that were meant to go to Harry Styles tonight haven't bothered going šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The promo videos for her podcast proving sheā€™s a ā€œgood personā€ !! Soooo cringey
I hate peoples who apparently give to charity etc but video it and go on about it all the time
šŸ™ƒ ICK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the duck are they dressed like theyā€™re going to the beach for Harry styles? As someone thatā€™s just recovered from his show in Slane I am triggered šŸ˜‚ if theyā€™ve been gifted tickets Iā€™ll riot

Reactions: 9
ā€œOne thing about myself is Iā€™m so good st makeupā€ ā€œmy makeup always looks so goodā€ ā€œI taught myselfā€
Eden who told you that makeup looks good
Thought she went to makeup school in London. So full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I can not believe her live earlier.
ā€œI will follow everyone who gifts me back after the live guysā€
Turning in to a beg!
Then saying sheā€™s jealous of Elpha as she loves JS and he donā€™t even notice her. She messages him every November and have done for years for every birthday but heā€™s never said Thank you šŸ™„šŸ¤£ WTF is this women on.

Oh and she hates concerts as no one notices sheā€™s there. She loves Billy but bad to walk out once as she didnā€™t notice Eden and Eden is a huge fan so as no contact was made she left.
I can not believe what I was listening to. She is shocking!
She said who ever sends a uni can have the spare ticket for Harry tonight as her mum was going but then quickly said ā€œI am jokingā€
She really wants them gifts what a beg and how embarrassing.
she was 24 in the rising stars when I turned her off.
I bet sheā€™s fuming as Dan took about ten grand last week after TikTok took their share!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s gross that she actually expects real celebs to notice her. They only would cos sheā€™s built like an actual house.
also eben Iā€™m embarrassed that your podcast is basically you talking about yourself at this point. Just give up. Grace interviewed Jess glynne earlier.

Reactions: 22
It wasnā€™t that long ago that Eden was trying to make out she wanted a career trajectory like Jamie Genevieveā€¦. Can you imagine Jamie begging for gifts on TikTok and crying because some people donā€™t like her?

but why donā€™t people like you Eben? Ask yourself why you feel entitled to peopleā€™s adorationā€¦you arenā€™t. Jame G has the successful business that she has because sheā€™s a genuinely good, decent, smart woman. Eben is a nasty bully who gets off on being outspoken and yet craves adoration, your viewers owe you nothing.

Reactions: 13
Itā€™s gross that she actually expects real celebs to notice her. They only would cos sheā€™s built like an actual house.
also eben Iā€™m embarrassed that your podcast is basically you talking about yourself at this point. Just give up. Grace interviewed Jess glynne earlier.
I think Eden doesnā€™t understand why Grace gets away with being outspoken when Eden doesnā€™t but the difference is that Grace (as much as Iā€™m not the biggest fan) isnā€™t problematic. Sheā€™s outspoken but not stupid.

Reactions: 15
I canā€™t tell you how happy it made me seeing the clip of her plodcast. ā€œEveryone used to love meā€ thatā€™s because everyone had lost their minds during the pandemic. Now they all realise was a nasty, jumped up twit you really are! KARMA!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Eden doesnā€™t understand why Grace gets away with being outspoken when Eden doesnā€™t but the difference is that Grace (as much as Iā€™m not the biggest fan) isnā€™t problematic. Sheā€™s outspoken but not stupid.
And Grace doesnā€™t constantly lie to try to convince people sheā€™s a pure kind hearted person with every illness she fancies. Grace owns it, she embraces who she is and doesnā€™t pretend that her intentions are something they arenā€™t.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.