Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to have such a sun damaged wrinkly chest by her late 40s.

The one thing I would not be doing before my wedding is sunbathing. She’s a bleeping rainbow of different shades.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6

The one thing I would not be doing before my wedding is sunbathing. She’s a bleeping rainbow of different shades.
Like an ald leather handbag!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If my husband even THOUGHT about talking to me the way Lloyd speaks to Eden he would be out on his ear. That baby voice is VILE

Reactions: 16

I forgot she has that god damn awful cross tattoo as well as the Tarzan and Jane one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With her £85829374 she makes a month you would think she would pay to have her awful tattoos lasered off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oops gave 6 grand away to people last month yet begging for wedding freebies this month..make it make sense. AND A LOT OF CHARITY WORK AS WELL.
yaz is like “I wish people could see how much money you give away”
Like on a social media platform Yaz?!

also it’s not aboutthrowing money at problems and buying followers. It’s actually giving something back. Getting a rescue dog would be a start…but no.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.