Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Jeffree Star just did a battle with Elphaba - I hope Eden combusts with jealousy at her idol acknowledging a UK tiktoker. And side note Grace and Max with at the Capital Summer Time Ball interviewing backstage.

It’s ok Eden … maybe Dominos will send you another free pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet Eden is screaming n crying into her phone after seeing Elf Bar go live with Jeffree Star πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glad I don't watch her podcast. Posting snippets of her talking about going down on him on her podcast tiktok πŸ™„ She really has fallen off 🀣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Advertising skin care whilst using a smoothing filter to make your skin look healthier... That should be illegal.

Reactions: 22
excuse me WHAT DID I MISS HERE 🀣
Jeffree was on live with a bunch of people, and people were telling him to battle Elph. He’s like I have no idea who this is etc. There’s been a few screen recordings doing the rounds, it was actually iconic (but tragic) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going from a podcast in a studio to attempting to do one in your small cramped shed in a bed is not the one

Reactions: 4
I
Going from a podcast in a studio to attempting to do one in your small cramped shed in a bed is not the one
I love when she thinks she's thriving at life when she is quite literally doing a podcast from her bed and other tiktokers was sent to see Beyonce, bumped into Ariana Grande, interviewing at the capital FM ball, being sent to Ibiza etc... Yes of course Eden, you are the one thriving sorry

Reactions: 19
There we are! Proof Yaz is bank rolling Eben. The big witch is 100% guilt tripping Yaz and benefiting financially. It’s basically financial abuse!
I reckon yaz has been asked to go on these trips and events etc but Eden has talked her out of it so people don't see yaz thriving

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.